ameriguat & Cherished

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2009, 11:05 AM
ameriguat
Well I did some Billy Blanks in a sweat suit last night. OMG I was killing myself. it was great! I am so sore today so I'm not going to work out till tonight.
July 16th, 2009, 07:14 PM
ameriguat
Did some more T3 power DVDs. OMG the workouts are 55 min and with the sweat suits, I'm going to keep using the sweat suit till I'm positive prego and then I'll stop.
July 16th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Cherished1's Avatar On an extended babymoon
Hello How huge are you boobs? Have you thought about getting a reduction? Sounds like you are still dong great with your workouts which is great, I can't say that I have thought about a sweat suit though

I am going to have to do a workout after I get motivated! I'm giving dh a massage for a bit and that will be a bit of a warm up I guess and than I will get into some weights etc.... actually I might go and walk on the treadmill now and warm up for the massage hehehehe.

I've been eating pretty well but I did go over calories by about 200 the other night but generally I'm good, cant' wait to see what the scales say on Monday!

Our Amazing Water Birth Story
July 17th, 2009, 09:35 AM
ameriguat
I got 38 F's!!! It's really horrible. I got on the scale here at work and omg it was 7 lbs more than my home!!!! That was depressing. I'm not giving up, I have got to lose at LEAST 15 lbs by Aug 24. I have to visit family and I can look like this!
July 17th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Holly Molly that is big boobies Again have you thought about a reduction? I know several woman who have had one, one girl is short and she had G or GG I think (she was just telling me on Wed night but I can't remember She got them reduced to a D I think but she has put on weight and they are about an E now???? She is mad with herself for having surgery and then putting weight a couple of years later and having huge boobs again, but she only 20 so she will get the weight off soon..... I am naturally a B cup which I love but I am pretty much a C now (due to weight I'm sure) so when I loose it I will comfortable be a 12B instead of a 14C like I am now.

Well I just weighted myself and I'm back down to 71.3 like I was on Wed and I can see that I am retaining a bit of fluid, so I've got today St and tomorrow to loose at least 500grams so that my chart actually goes down this week

Today I am doing a big workout in the morning and we are planting more plants if we find some that we like at the garden store

Hope you have a great weekend

July 18th, 2009, 08:04 PM
ameriguat
I have thought of a reduction but not until I have kids first. You have a 50/50 chance of losing your sensitivity. I'm still working out at night but my scale is WAYYYY off, it said I lost 40 lbs within 4 days! LOL I WISH!
July 19th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Hello I'm feeling pretty happy with myself today! Weigh day is tomorrow and I jumped on the scales today and I am 70.9kg (153.6 pounds) Woooohoooo So I'm hoping I've lost even more tomorrow!

I had the most delicious dinner, green thai curry, lime & veg pastries YUMO and surprising low calories Do you have master chef over there? The final is on tonight and I can't wait to see who wins! I like to have dinner before it comes on because it makes me hungry LOL

I've had a huge day, some gardening, cleaning, great workout, cooking, shopping etc and drank heaps of water so fingers crossed for tomorrow

July 19th, 2009, 11:53 AM
ameriguat
OMG I threw up friday and I threw up today and I'm not even hungry. I'm not pregnant so I don't know what is going on. I'm still working out and I'm getting bloated. I should start wednesday so my weight went up o well, I'm not giving up!
July 19th, 2009, 04:19 PM
that's not good at all about the vomiting! Where are you at in your cycle? Is there any chance you could be pg?

I am totally excited today!!!!!!!!!!! a loss of 2.2kg (4.8 pounds) that is my best week so far! WOOOHOOOOO, It's so exciting to have a weekly weigh in, it's way more fun that the ttc game with it's long ttw!

Today I am going to do another workout and go through my clothes and put them into sizes, I have a range from size 10, 12, 14 and I got some size 16 pants a month or so ago when my weight went up because I didn't fit into anything else! I figure this will motivate me because I will see that I have some nice things to wear when I shrink some more hehehe... It's funny that there is a weird part of my brain that used to think that if I lost weight I wouldn't be able to wear the nice clothes that I have now... AND A LIGHT BULB JUST WENT OFF IN MY HEAD! I GOT THAT BELIEF FROM MY MOTHER!!!!!!! I used to say to her when I was a child "why don't you loose weight" and she would say that she would have to buy new clothes! You have no idea of how much of a break through that is to finally figure that out!

July 20th, 2009, 10:30 AM
ameriguat
I don't know what the heck is going on. AF came today and I am so sick. I feel like crap
July 22nd, 2009, 09:30 AM
ameriguat
I feel like crap today too! I hate AF, I feel woozy all over. I didn't work out yesterday because I didn't get home till 11:40pm and I had to go to work today....so tonight I'll work on it.
July 22nd, 2009, 03:48 PM
maybe you should go to the doctor?

I had my OB appointment yesterday and it went relly well. I am having a D&C tomorrow so I will workout tongiht.... The OB is also doing genetic testing and a few other test to see if there is a reason other than bad luck that caused the miscarriages.

I'm still doing really well counting calories and am really excited that I will be able to get back to pre pregnancy weight before getting a BFP again..... I wont be able to try again until the Sep cycle (which will be 12 months ttc) so that is a bit depressing but it makes it better knowing that I will be loosing weight so it make it a bit easier to swallow

July 31st, 2009, 06:20 AM
ameriguat
I hope everything went well, I got worse this week, called out sick on Tuesday and I don't think I've been to sleep earlier than 1am. Needless to say, I haven't worked out. Work has got me so stressed out I need to rip my hair out. O well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search