Marie & Jennifer

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2010, 01:09 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Marie, I love your new siggy, such sweet kids.

just letting ya'll know that I won't be around much during the next several weeks. Lent starts tomorrow, and I'm going to take a "jm break" until after Easter. I may check in on Sundays if I get a chance. If for some reason either of you need to get in touch with me, my e-mail addy is my username at yahoo.

Be good girls, both of you!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 16th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Easter Jennifer!

Lucky mother to five!

March 7th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Just checking in quickly to say "hi"... not really cheating on my break since it is Sunday. I hope things are going well for you two!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

March 9th, 2010, 09:48 PM
All is well, I don't work out, and I bake cookies with Splenda and chocolate I hope you are well!!

Lucky mother to five!

April 4th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Okay, girls... I'm back. Where have you been!? Kelty, Marie... check in.

April 4th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Jennifer!

Lucky mother to five!

April 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
LOL, Marie... that's your check-in!?

How have you been doing? What's your current goal/plans? How are the kids doing? The pics in your siggy are so cute! Did you have a nice Easter?

We are passing around a cold right now, but otherwise the last five-or-so weeks have been uneventful. I'm getting big as a house, but I think it is mostly in my tummy and not my butt/thighs so I'm happy with that. Some days I feel really fit and glowing; other days I feel like a blob of jelly. IOW, I feel like a normal, healthy pregnant woman, LOL!

Has Kelty still been around at all on the other boards? I hope she's doing well.

April 5th, 2010, 10:01 AM
I haven't seen Kelty around-I'll have to search for her. We had a nice Easter, lots of turkey and chocolate and happy kids You sound like you're doing so well! We're getting the four kids baptised Catholic on May 2nd, we're getting excited about that!
I've been off track, but now need to hop back on the wagon-I saw a pic of myself at gymnastics with the kids last week-I look bloated and awfully fat, time to get motivated again.
I hope everyone's colds are over quick, healthy is good!

Lucky mother to five!

April 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Marie, congrats on getting the children baptized... I'll keep them in my prayers. Our older two children are getting confirmed and our Joseph is receiving First Communion, all in May. It's exciting!

Seems like we always are sick through Holy Week and Easter; the kids are all better but I'm feeling rough today. Not real bad- it's just a head cold and as long as it doesn't get stuck in my sinuses I'll be fine.

April 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
well, it's in my sinuses and my right ear. I'm feeling okay-but-not-great today, so I'll probably do some stretching this afternoon. Just for fun I took my measurements today... it's nice that I can be proud of my 41" waist! LOL!

April 8th, 2010, 10:00 PM
get well-hey, I think I have a 41" waist right now too!!

Lucky mother to five!

April 9th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Any weekend plans Marie? Do you want to set any goals for next week that we could reach together maybe?

I'm not feeling any better, but I'm not feeling any worse either. The pain in my head/face is pretty bad, but at least I'm not running a fever. I see my mw today, yippee! But I guess I'm still going to avoid exercising for now. My teeth ache so eating well will be easy.

April 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
We did Elizabeth's birthday party today, but I would like to set some goals for the week. Hopefully you'll be feeling much better by Monday.

Should we do a dietary or exercise goal?

Lucky mother to five!

April 11th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Was yesterday her birthday? Cheers!

I'm finally starting to feel better- my head is still a bit congested but I no longer feel like death warmed over.

You know me- I'd rather exercise than diet any day! How about you come up with a dietary goal and I'll set an exercise goal for the week. We can try to post them by Monday and take it through next Sunday. Sound good?

April 11th, 2010, 11:16 AM
her birthday was on the 6th, but we did her big kids party yesterday-fun!

Okay-my dietary goal is no soda at all this week, starting Monday

Lucky mother to five!

April 12th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Okay, Marie... have you been spying on me? I've been "sneaking" a can of soda or a vitamin water here or there at work, and it's really been on my conscience. I'll stop that this week too.

My exercise goal will be to get 60 minutes cardio, 60 minutes strength training, and 60 minutes of yoga or stretching by Sunday. If I get to feeling better (please, God!) before the end of the week I'll probably do more than that, but that's my minimum goal. If that isn't realistic for you, feel free to modify.

The sinus pressure has gone from the right side to the left overnight. I'm so ticked- I thought I was getting better. Grr!

April 15th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Hi Marie, I'm finally on the mend- again! This week hasn't been good for me... hope you are doing better!

April 15th, 2010, 10:59 PM
ummm, not better. I've been sneaking regular soda, bad girl!
But I have been getting exercise in doing yardwork-at least 2 hours daily 6/8 of the past days-and my jeans aren't supertight now-yay!

No more soda for me, and I'm going to work on keeping up the yardwork.
I'm so glad you're finally feeling better

Lucky mother to five!

May 10th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Hey, Marie! How's it going? Do you have any goals for this week?

I'm doing well again. I've planned my exercise for the week. My diet has been pretty good, but I'm eating too much sugar so I'm going to work on cutting that back. Had a check-up on Saturday and everything looks great- I've gained 15 pounds so far... my other pregnancies I gained between 30 to 50, so I'm very happy about that. And I'm all tummy.

May 10th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Yay Jennifer! I am so proud of you!!

AFM, I'm watching what I eat, I still haven't set up the treadmill or elliptical in the basement from when we moved in February. But I am drinking only diet soda and water, and doing lots of yardwork for exercise. Its hard to focus when we're so busy, but I am working at it. I decided we're getting our marriage validated on Aug 23rd, and I am going to surprise dh with a new dress, and I want to look amazing! He thinks I'm just pulling my real wedding dress out, but by the time I get it cleaned again, I could pay for a new cheap one, just a white bridesmaid gown, but I want to look hot, lol!

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search