Marie & Jennifer

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2010, 08:38 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Congrats, Marie, I know you must be very excited. I can tell you from our experience that the validation will really be a blessing for your whole family!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 11th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ordered my dress this afternoon, so now I'm eating carrots, lol!

Lucky mother to five!

May 17th, 2010, 08:52 PM
How's your week looking, Marie?

Nothing unusual is going on here, just the norm. I've got my exercise for the week planned, and trying to avoid snacking in the afternoon... easy at home, not so easy at work.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 17th, 2010, 10:12 PM
ugg, off to Disneyland tomorrow for 8 days, I'll do my best to walk lots and watch my intake, but I see alot of McD's in my future, lol!

Snacking at work brings me back, the OR where I work is notorious for lots of desserts and frequent potlucks, I gained 10lbs in my first three months there, now everyone's on Jenny Craig

Be good until I'm back on the 27th!

Lucky mother to five!

May 18th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I hope you have a safe and fun trip, Marie!

May 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Great trip! We did lots and lots of walking at the parks, so I'm trying to keep up the momentum now that we're home. I also bought some new shoes and work out clothes down there, no more excuses!

Lucky mother to five!

June 4th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Great pic, Marie!

June 4th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Thank you Jennifer, btw, I love the pic of your kids in your siggie

Lucky mother to five!

June 6th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Good morning Jennifer!
You are my new motivator-if you can get in regular exercise pg with six kids, then I can too! I also like that you choose exercise over diet, that's my new lifestyle plan and its an easier focus for me than trying to stick to a "perfect" diet.
How are you feeling mama?
July 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Kelty? Jennifer?

Lucky mother to five!

August 18th, 2010, 08:43 AM
is anybody there??

Lucky mother to five!

August 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM
sorry, Marie, I'm not sure how my link to this thread got deleted, but that's why I've been neglecting to check in!

How is it going???

August 25th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Jennifer!

How is baby Lucy growing? How are you feeling?

The wedding was beautiful, but I see by my pics and I need to get back on the wagon again, for food.

My plan is to do one mile twice a day. This is the time I will carve out for myself. Tonight I did one mile in 22 mins! And I'm going to do it whether I like it or not!

Lucky mother to five!

August 26th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Your picture is beautiful- I'm so happy for you and your family!

Lucy and I are doing well. She's getting so "big" already!

I was thinking about doing the Couch to 5k program, starting next week. I think I'd have time to complete it before it gets too nasty to walk/jog outside. Keep on that treadmill, girlie! I don't know how you manage, with so many little ones... stay committed.

BTW, if you would be interested in using My Fitness Pal.. I've been using it a couple of weeks now and think it is great! Very easy to use- if you are there LMK so we can be friends.

just noticed lots of smilies in that post, LOL!

August 26th, 2010, 08:22 PM
I love smilie posts

I did my mile this morning!!

I'd like to try c25k again in a couple weeks, once my cardio gets back up again-I'm trying to start up gently and just get used to regular daily exercise, first. Care to share a new pic of your girl?
August 28th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Here's a couple of pics for you.. taken when my sister was visiting- that's her pretty hand in the picture with Lucy, LOL! The family pic was taken the morning they left.

August 28th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I love yummy baby pics-and what a sweet little crew! TFS

Good morning Jennifer! What's on the agenda for today?
My goal is to walk/run my mile here in the next hour once the twins go down for a nap-E and N just play downstairs with their million toys while I w/o. I just woke up so I've had a good eating day so far Also another mile tonight once the kidders are in bed.

Have a wonderful day mama!
September 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Hi Marie, how's it going? Are you on your treadmill? Do you log your miles?

I only lost two pounds the month of August, but I did loose 4.4% body fat. I guess that's okay. I'm really liking My Fitness Pal. The food diary helps me a lot... if I don't want to log it, I'm less likely to eat it! I also decided to give up soda... see my ticker in my siggy.. it's been a week!

I decided not to do the couch/5k program- not now at least. I'm planning to start a round of p90X... Robert wants to do it with me and I've been promising him since before Lucy was born that we would finish a round before the end of the year. So, I'm going to follow the exercise challenges from the main board for September and start the X on Oct. 1st. Gotta figure out a cardio workout that will take an hour for today.

Hope you have a great day today!

September 1st, 2010, 08:52 AM
Yay for no soda for a week!! Good for you!!! And 4.4 loss of body fat % is awesome!! I am so proud of you!!

I've been doing my mile for a week, and yesterday I bumped it up to 1.25miles twice a day. I'm also doing the two challenges, I've done 24 mins this morning, so really if I throw in one extra mile today, I'll get my hours of cardio in. and the vegs shouldn't be too bad since I've got lots of fresh carrots already peeled and ripe tomatoes.

Be good my friend!
September 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
go, go, go Marie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search