Marie & Jennifer

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Marie, just posting this in case you see it. How've you been?

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh hi again! So not on plan but I have the best intentions
September 15th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Well, besides that... how have you been?

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 15th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I've been doing well, we had a really busy summer and back to school is also busy now that I've got N in kindergarten and E in preschool. I really need to learn to make time for myself. I just turned 39 and my goal was to be marathon ready at 40, but I'm kind of running out of time lol
September 16th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Well, happy belated birthday! So do you still want to do a marathon in the next year or two? I'm hoping to be able to do a marathon next year, too. In order to achieve that I'm going to have to 1) maintain fitness and 2) NOT get pregnant, LOL! Have you read any info from Jeff Galloway? He's the one that recommends a walk/run technique that is really great. It is easy to adapt to whatever your own personal fitness level happens to be. He has a blog and I think a book? I suppose it is a lot like the couch to 5k, you're probably familiar with.

September 16th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I first need to get over my fear that I will get hurt or that I need to lose a bunch of weight so that I don't get hurt. Running is such a mind game with me, always has been. Maybe I should start my C25K again, that might be a good way to start, right?
October 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
So, Marie... did you walk your mile today? I sincerely hope you are not discouraged or beating yourself up because of your bw results. As bad as things seem right now... THAT'S how awesome it will be when you overcome it all.

October 16th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Hi Jennifer,
Yes, I did my mile this am!! I made good food choices and watched portion control today, plus I only drank water and diet soda! Tonight when I got snacky and craving fat and salty carbs, I ate a bowl of leftover corn chowder, filling and hot and better than chips, right?
231this am, first goal is 221

Hi Jennifer,
Yes, I did my mile this am!! I made good food choices and watched portion control today, plus I only drank water and diet soda! Tonight when I got snacky and craving fat and salty carbs, I ate a bowl of leftover corn chowder, filling and hot and better than chips, right?
231this am, first goal is 221
October 17th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Ten pounds is very do-able.

October 17th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I did my mile this morning!

How are you feeling, mama?
October 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I'm feeling pretty crappy, but first appt. went well yesterday and we got an ultrasound, so at least I know I'm feeling crappy for a really good reason.

How's your week going so far? You getting your miles in?
Just_Marie likes this.

October 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
I'm off exercise for the month since I just started CR500 on Saturday. I weigh in tomorrow to see what I've lost after loading and being on plan for three days
November 2nd, 2012, 10:06 AM
How is it going then? I'm not sure what CR500 is... I'd google it but I'm too darn lazy, LOL!

Speaking of lazy I haven't done a single workout in over a week. I'm just so wiped out! I have to work morning shift the next two days, that always throws me off. I hate having to go back and forth between working late, working early, working nights... I'm whining, aren't I?

Hope you have a great weekend!

November 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Its a low carb diet which is great for my diabetes, and I feel great on it! Be gentle with yourself, shift work is so hard, nevermind being pg
November 10th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Marie, were you guys going on a trip soon, or am I making that up? How did your week go?

AFM, my week was ok. I made it through at least.

November 10th, 2012, 07:51 PM
awww, I hope you're feeling perkier soon, you've got so much on the go!

yes, we are leaving for Cuba on the 18th for a week! With all the snow here I can't wait to go! I'm down 13lbs and 33 inches!!
December 13th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Cuba coming up! Is it a cruise or are you flying there? I bet you will enjoy some time in a warmer climate! Are the kids going too?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search