Laurie and Catherine

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2010, 01:11 AM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Hey sorry for the pause again.. My life gets randomly hectic lol. I had another woman msg me and ask to be buddies was wondering if you'd like to do a 3 person weight loss thing just let me know and I'll msg her back either way . I go to the gym on base since it's free and they don't have childcare ( I was supposed to go to a pilates class yesterday and stability ball class today but they are all so early in the morning and I don't wake up until about 11 usually . Walking is going well but my diet has SUCKED. I just scarfed down some cookies in fact. I know I need to try but it's so hard sometimes to even bother since I know how impossible my doctor says it can be (((

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
October 1st, 2010, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
3 person will be fine. I just found out I'm pregnant today, so while I can't lose weight, I can try not to gain too much!
October 2nd, 2010, 12:58 AM
OMG! Congrats!!!!!

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
October 2nd, 2010, 04:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! Still trying to wrap my head around it, lol.
October 2nd, 2010, 04:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
As for my diet, I have craved cheeseburgers-had a $1 one from McDonalds to get rid of the craving, cheese danishes-bought one and scarfed it down, and fruit. So at least the fruit part is good. And that is when I'm actually hungry. Haven't really been too hungry lately. Thirsty and can't sleep, but not hungry. I am hoping with #2 coming I will be as lucky as with DS and not gain any weight at all. I just started eating clean Yesterday, and then found that out. But hopefully, with exercise and diet I will do well so when #2 gets here I can get back on the bandwagon and drop more. And luckily I like the flowy shirts so don't need maternity tops except sweaters, but I will need pants.....why can't jeans just manifest into what you need?
October 2nd, 2010, 12:43 PM
Lol I know what you mean!!! My friend just had her son Sat. and she was in her size 1 pre-pregnancy jeans all the way up until she delivered!!! UGH people like her make me want to shoot them lol.

October 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know! Do we need to create a new thread to include our buddy or is there a way to edit the title of this one to add her?
October 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM
She might have changed her mind If she writes on here then we can change it and you can change it by editing your original post. So what exercises are you going to do now that you're pregnant? Is your bf excited?

October 10th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The bf is being a complete ***. So I'm to the point of just not trying anymore. Unfortunately, my health comes first, kwim?

As for exercise, I talked to my trainer Friday and she showed me a lot to do with the giant stability ball. That way when I'm stuck home I can still work my legs, abs, shoulders, arms, back, so on. She also showed me stuff to do with bands. As for other things. I'm still doing pilates and spin, and I'm adding more pool workouts. I need to do something, I've gained 4 pounds!!!!!
October 11th, 2010, 09:23 PM
do you have a stability ball at home already? Babysteals had some for sale for like$19 and they're the birthing/stability balls.. So cute! BabySteals.com® ~ Luna Lullaby Bounce-a-Bye Ball

October 13th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a giant one. My core is amazing, I can sit on that sucker with no problems with balance, lol. I am using it alot for working out, but there's so much going on lately too that it's hard to find some time to work out.
October 24th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Hey been awhile. How are things>? We leave for NC next week.. EEK finally got his orders though so I'm happy

October 25th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What part of NC? Things have been so crummy this week. I'll catch you up later.
November 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM
we live in swansboro it's right above Lejeune ( Jacksonville)

November 7th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
As soon as I asked and then looked at your signature and saw Marine I knew that. I'm a complete air head sometimes, lol.

Well so far since the start of pregnancy to now, 9 wks 4 days, I've only gained a pound. So not too bad. It would be pretty awesome if I only gained a pound every 1/4 of pregnancy, lol.

How was the move?
November 21st, 2010, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just thought I would pop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Are you doing any black friday shopping?
November 21st, 2010, 06:20 PM
I sure plan on it! My family is coming up so my mom and 2 sisters will be here I'm very excited! I LOVEEEE Black Friday... How's your pregnancy going? I'm super jealous still lol. We're waiting another year or so

November 23rd, 2010, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnancy is going good. Only up two pounds at 12 weeks, so I figure that's not too bad. Actually had to go and get some maternity stuff. Have fun shopping. I may try and get out some that day. Haven't decided yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search