Laurie and Catherine

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, here's our thread!
August 29th, 2010, 08:38 PM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Great What do we write?

I'll give it a try..

current weight: 205
goal weight: 135

Today for food I had:
brownie with ice cream
Made Honey Lemon chicken but I HATED it so didn't eat it... I really need to work on my diet.

exercise:
played at the park with my family and took a walk

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home

Last edited by ldlight; August 29th, 2010 at 11:52 PM.
August 30th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ok, well current weight 222

goal 160 (Starting goal, once I get here, then I'll decide if I want to lose more.)

Yesterday to eat I had 2 hard boiled eggs, handful of chex mix, some chinese for lunch (DS spilled almost all of it out on me ) and dinner I had 2 slices of pizza from marcos. Had roma tomatoes on it.

Didn't work out.

Now today, I have been up since like 2 sick as a dog and the thought of food sends my stomach churning but I have my trainer at 1230.
August 31st, 2010, 12:47 AM
Going to post my weight loss ticker here.. 135 was my pre-pregnancy that I'm trying to get back to 248 was when I had her lol makes me think I am progressing

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
August 31st, 2010, 12:54 AM
Oh and I started a food diary Profile - ldlight2010

Hoping that helps me to see where everything is going.. today I was bad again lol.

August 31st, 2010, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
how do you get a ticker? i keep all my food on a page that my gym set me up with. i can get meal plans from there and what not. i just hate that they put flax seed in dang near everything

yesterday wasn't bad food wise. cereal for breakfast, no lunch-was too busy, and i did homemade pulled pork brussel sprouts and corn for dinner.

today i caved and went to sonic for breakfast. hamburger and french fries, so bad, but did a little on the eliptical, cleaned part of my house, and am about to figure out lunch. i'm thinking chicken in a spinach sauce for dinner with some steamed broccoli and maybe carrots?

plus i plan on hitting the gym around 5 for the ab lab!
August 31st, 2010, 12:12 PM
it's at tickerfactory.com under the weight loss section.. it gives you a pin so you can log in and adjust it .. Now if I could just have the reason to adjust it

September 4th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, sorry I have been MIA for a while. A lot of stuff has been going on, but I'm back.

Well, I went to the gym for 2 hours yesterday. Breakfast was a breakfast burrito from McD's, no lunch, and then baked chicken, farfalle pasta with homemade cillantro pesto on it, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.

About to weigh myself, and do my measurements. So I will post all that shortly. What have you been up to?
September 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today was ok, I guess. Coffee for breakfast, went to church, a few bites of lo mein for lunch with a 1/2 slice of pie, an english muffin with some chicken and cheese for a snack, and 2 chicken tenders and some rice for dinner.

going to the gym in the morning for some spin and weights.

how was your weekend?
September 6th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Ok back Sorry mom came to visit from FL so had my hands full trying to entertain her out here in the desert. I did pretty well with meals and exercise. We shopped a lot lol so lots of walking.

September 7th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm not doing too bad. Down 1.6 pounds I think? I've been drinking a lot of water. I think I'm waiting till this afternoon to work out, I can go and do a little cardio and ab lab at the gym.

My eating has been good, and very little junk food lately. Yay!
September 8th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I weighed in this morning. 218.8 yay!!!

I have been working out constantly, drinking a ton of water. I actually have to go to the grocery store today and to a hearing about my son. So that's gonna be fun-total sarcasm there.

Hopefully I will be able to get to the 430 pilates class. That is my plan.
September 8th, 2010, 03:47 PM
yay!!!! Congrats.. I'll go weigh myself now.. my weight is so up and down ( in a 5 lb range lol) so even if I've lost weight I'm afraid it will just come back.. I've been trying to drink more water and put lemon in it so hopefully it's helping.. CONGRATS again !! Yay for weight loss!!

September 9th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you. 218.4 this morning. I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day, but I just can't help it! I have a fun day planned, I'm going to lunch with a great friend, and then the DBF is coming over for dinner and meeting my mom. So that's always fun times. My oven went out last night, so now I need to get a new element and fix it. So that sucks. I love cooking in my oven. Ok, well gotta get ready for lunch talk to you soon!
September 10th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Ugh I'm so jealous. I haven't lost anything. Been pretty good about eating and getting some exercise. Asked my endocrinologist about a diet and exercise today and he said to not start anything until I see him next at least which is the 30th (((. I'm just eating healthy and walking for now.

September 11th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am at 213 this morning! 9 whole pounds lost so far. I cannot wait to get out of the 2's I am sure you know the feeling. So the other night I was cooking dinner and the heating element in the oven went out. So now I have to change that. Went and did pillates yesterday and saw my trainer. It was so good. I've built up a lot of core strength that I never knew I had. However I wake up with my obliques and back hurting like crazy.

So how are things going with you? THere is tons of stress over here, but I'm trying to deal with it the best way I can. Can't wait to read about your day!
September 11th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Ugh I'm so jealous. I've been working out every night and trying to eat healthy and low calorie and still no weight lost Still waiting for the ok to start a serious diet and exercise regimen. Congratulations!!!!! 9 lbs that is awesome!!!

September 11th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you. I am trying so hard right now. You will get there. Maybe you need to take a day off the working out or something and kinda shock your body. You know? I'm here if you need to vent about it or anything though.
September 14th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Well just got 2 new walking buddies so hoping that will help keep me moving.. Also working on getting a sitter so I can go to the gym a few times a week.. still really hard for me to leave her though

September 15th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your gym doesn't offer daycare? Wow, I don't know what I would do if they didn't offer that with the memberships. I spent 3 hours at the gym yesterday. I did the elliptical, an ab class-omg!, and spin, followed by a little weights for the arms. I actually have a pump it up class here at 1030 and pilates this afternoon at 430, so I am looking forward to today. My best friend has finally agreed to start going back to the gym with me, so that will help a lot! and I've already arranged for another friend to meet me Friday at 9 for a cardio circuit class, followed by pump it up, then Karston and I will grab a light lunch and I follow that up with pilates and my trainer. So it's really nice to get back into the gym regularly. 14 pounds is what I need to get out of the 2's, so I'm busting my behind right now to get there.

How is the walking going?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search