Triple A Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
Rochelle
*Exhaling* Hi Ladies!

I'm back. Family is gone and I feel like next week I can finally make a real change in my lifestyle. Which is what it's gonna take for me to budge this bulge.

Real quick before I forget. I just had an interesting idea. Would y'all like to have a blinkie for our signatures? Something like: "Triple A Buddies, We can lose this weight" etc.. I really want your suggestions. I'm am creatively stumped at the moment. But something that motivates us and reminds us we are not alone in this struggle. It's ok if you don't want to though

So, my plan for this weekend is to write out a plan for next week. Something firm to adhere to. Sunday I will be at a friends house swimming but Saturday I plan to chill and reboot. Once I have a plan, I will probably share it with y'all.

Amber- I am so proud of you for your hard efforts! You're really giving it your all and I am frustrated for you that the scale isn't cooperating. But, are your clothes fitting looser? Do you feel firmer? Regardless of the numbers, you ARE becoming healthier by working out and that is so great! :hugs:

Connie- Sucks that you got a sunburn. How did you get it? Good for you telling him how it is! Forgive me bc I don't know anything about it but what will the Clomid do? :hugs:

Talk to you girls this weekend hopefully! If not hope you have a great weekend and tty Monday!

ETA: Also, if you DO want the blinkie. What is your fav color?
June 5th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
Congrats on the weight-loss, Connie! That's great! I'm just popping in for a minute to share with y'all that the scale moved! I'm at 198 - 2.4lbs lost! Woo-hoo!

Rebecca - I think the blinkies sound great! I like Purple and Teal/Turquoise!

I'll talk more later, but I'm trying to get ready for church!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

June 6th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Connie - I'm sorry Is he always like that??? It shouldn't be your responsibility to keep the house cleaned (well not yours alone, anyways) He should take responsibility, too, especially if he cares about it so freakin much! I'm glad you were able to stand up for yourself, though... Is he going to start doing his own laundry? Hope everything works out

June 6th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Rochelle
Hey girls!

I just put in the order for the blinkie. It should be done within a few days

Connie- Your DF sounds very stressed to me. Though it is no real excuse for how he treated you, one thing to keep in mind is how men and women operate on different wavelengths. His first reaction to fear may very well be aggression. Are there things going on with him at work? I know y'all's loss must be weighing heavy on him. I hope that he can overcome his pain and fear and also learn to not transfer his anger onto you when he's upset about something. It also seems like his obsession with the house being clean could be him trying to control some aspect of his life. He may be one of those ppl that gets super agitated at clutter (like me). Maybe come to him and say that you understand he's in pain but you are too. And there's better ways at helping each other heal than anger. I'm no psychologist but I've been married to a very eccentric, passionate man for almost 8 yrs and with him for 5 yrs before that. :hugs: How's the sunburn?

Amber- Yay!!!!!!!!!!! You surpassed me A question for you: Had you been very active as far as workouts go before starting the shred? Reason I ask is I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with the video or do all the moves bc I'm really not flexible or coordinated.

AFM: Welp, I guess I've been pigging out this weekend too much bc I guess I treated it like my last hoorah! The scale said 201.5.. so, I'm up 1 1/2 lbs. But today is a new day and all I've had today is coffee and oatmeal. I'm so mad at myself that I feel like eating nothing but fruits and vegs but bc of my BFing I still need carbs for milk production so I'm not sure what the day will hold. I'd like to get a workout in today. Gonna logon to MFP in a few to enter in my day so far.

Love ya LOTS!

*weightloss vibes*

Some motivation for us!
June 6th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Rochelle
Hey do y'all want to do BEFORE pics? It's ok if you don't. I'll go ahead and post mine. It's from 3 months ago but I haven't changed any. Well actually I've gained nearly 5 lbs since then but anyways.

Here's mine:

One day we'll look back at them and see how much we've changed for the better!
June 7th, 2011, 05:23 AM
These were taken around May 15th or so right before starting 30 ds.
Rebecca = I wasn't super active before starting, but I've always been somewhat active; I was active doing the Wii and lower impact aerobics and pilates throughout and after my pregnancy... Just start out slow... it doesn't matter if you can't keep up; you'll get there!

June 7th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Rochelle
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...requested.html (AquaPeridot *requested*)

Our Blinkie is in there ^^^^^ It's awesome! I found that quote online. In a month or so we can change it up if you'd like and we can come up with some other motivating quote.
1. Right click it- Save as
2. Go to your uploading site (photobucket, tinypic, etc..) upload blinkie
3. Grab (copy) IMG code and paste it by going to your JM control panal- Signature

I'm going to put it in my siggy later when I get a chance.

Was up all night with DS who was vomiting. Now, I'm all tired and nauseus.. I have no appetite.

p.s. The pics look great! Now we need to get our measurements and starting weight done up.
June 12th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Rochelle
Good Art Connie. Way to go on the weightloss!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search