Matilda and Peapod's Weight loss and Fitmess Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2011, 06:53 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw your runs on MFP congrats!! It feels so great to break through to a new distance best and your times are fantastic. When I did the 5mi I was on a track. I felt it was the only way I could break my mental block because I seem to have anxiety attacks when running in my neighborhood ( I have no idea why, weird). I was thinking of running a big hill run next weekend though if the weather is nice. It is a 4mi run. I know I have the distance so I can focus on getting through the hill.

Sometimes it is a good thing not to have a scale for a while. Then you can concentrate on how you are feeling. Plus many of the times I have measured and lost but haven;t lost anything in lbs. While i like to see the scale go lower I think it is the inches that I really see kwim.
October 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Matilda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
tomorrow is insanity fitness test. I'm excited for it.

I'm really loving the insanity/p90/turbofire hybrid that i'm doing. I know i'm getting results, it's also weight in tomorrow.
October 31st, 2011, 05:02 PM
peapod's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
checking in. I have lost another 2 lbs only 3 more til I reach prepreggo weight and 11 til I make it to pre ttc weight. I took a little break. I got sick them the baby got sick. Then I messed up one of my toes walking into a chair it was almost black. So I over the break I lost my motivation, but am slowly getting it back. Also I can't seem to make it to the gym since Liam is hating childcare. He screams and screams.

I started the 100 push up challenge and am back to running. I stopped my fitness pal and am only on fitocracy. I think I am going to do measurements on the weekend.

How is your progress?
November 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Matilda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Judy, my apologies for being offline.

Had my computer fixed, have been away, and have forgotten to log in.

I keep forgetting about fitocrazy, I have been on mfp though.

things are going well. I'm at 72kg now ( 158lbs). I'm not rewarding myself with new running shoes yet. 1. i'm going oversea's soon, and I want to save every penny. 2. I might find something I like oversea's 3. I want to get closer to my goal weight of 65kg (143lbs) before I invest in new running shoes.

I'm back doing turbofire. I was doing the crazy hybrid of insanity p90 and turbofire with running in there as well. I was just too crazy. I've gone back to tf because it does what I want it to do and I really enjoy it and I love the music. Don't get me wrong the others are great, and I will go back and do insanity, but next year, after I do clx/tf hybrid.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search