Melissa and Natashia Weightloss Buddies.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I've been MIA this week. Jacob has had a stomach bug and it's been terrible. Thankfully he seems to be on the mend. I swear he just had the stomach bug a month or so ago.

Glad the headaches are better. I know how tired you get in your first trimester. Just take it easy, try to eat good and get lots of sleep. You can get back at exercising when you are farther along and not so tired.

How did your blood work go? Good Numbers I hope.

I haven't done that great this week with working out. We have been up late dealing with Jacob. I did workout yesterday and got on the treadmill this morning. Hopefully now that he's doing better I'll have more energy to workout.

Tonight we are having fajitas. One of my favorites. Hope this week is going okay for you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 15th, 2013, 11:44 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I havent been as active on here as I was. I hate your little one had the stomach bug glad he is feeling better!

They didn't actually do any blood work she said she likes to wait until about 10 weeks I think after the chance of miscarriage becomes less. I go next Tuesday for my first ultra sound I can't wait for that! Yeah thats all I want to do is sleep honestly. I have been getting a little sick to my stomach nothing to bad thankfully I remember with Zoe i stayed sick morning noon and night.

Fajitas sound great I bet thsoe were good!! Hope you get your energy back!
Hope you had a good last weekend and your having a good week!!

May 22nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
sorry I haven't been on here in a little while. I hope you are feeling ok. Hopefully the morning sickness hasn't started yet. I had it really bad with both of my boys also. makes it really hard to eat healthy.

both of my boys are finally well. Hoping that sickness stays away from us for awhile.

I have been doing ok with my workouts. I'm not as motivated as I had been so I have only been doing about 4 days a week. I just bought a pressure cooker so I'm looking forward to trying that out.

How have you been? Hope your feeling ok.
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

May 31st, 2013, 07:29 AM
I have had some sickness morning noon night but the Dr gave me Zofran so it has helped soo much! I have stayed so tired I have not got much exercise at all honestly after i come home from work i eat play with zoe and im ready for bed by 8 lol On my days off i usually take a nap Im hoping in the 2nd trimester I am not so tired and get break til the 3rd. I look like I am 6 months pregnant already I just puffed right out. Most of my clothes don't fit i have 2 pairs for work and 1 pair of jeans that still fit. I have been super emotional the past couple of days. But minus that I been good.

I am glad to hear the boys are better I hope the sickness stays away too and you guys have a fun summer
I love pressure cookers my parents have one and it makes cooking so much faster and easier. At least you are still exercising some 4 days is better than no days! So at least your some motivated

Hope you have a great weekend

June 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I am the worst buddy ever. I swear I responded to you the other day but I guess I didn't..lol. How have you been doing? Still very tired? I remember how it is. that first trimester is difficult but once you get through it hopefully you will have more energy. I'm sure you get a workout in just playing with your daughter. I know my boys keep my on my toys.

i promise once you have your little baby I will help you lose that baby weight!! I remember I started showing much earlier with my second than with my first. I was in maternity clothes very early. Did you save any of your clothes from your pregnancy with Zoe? I thankfully saved most of mine.

As for me I've been doing okay with my workouts. I'm working out 3 to 4 times each week which I'm just going to be satisfied with right now. Just don't the time to do much more.

I made some chicken chili in my pressure cooker the other night and it was awesome. I'm so happy that I got it. Makes dinner time so much easier and faster.

Hope your feeling good!!
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

June 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Pffft your not a bad buddy! Im not much better I tend to forget to check in here to post to you!

Im glad your getting some workouts in! I havent got much in. Last weekend we went to the park and walked some trails so that was good.

I actually kept alot of stuff for the first couple of years but then with my ex we decided we didn't want any more kids so i sold or gave it all away so i actually do not have anything but her crib!

I have been feeling alright just alot of stress and stuff in the relationship I am in but hopefully it will work out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search