Looking

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM
mom2xander's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2xander Send a message via Yahoo to mom2xander Send a message via Skype™ to mom2xander
for a buddy - have about 70 pounds to lose

June 21st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll buddy with you. My buddy doesn't really seem to be around so I'll be your buddy. If for some reason mine decides to come back then I'll just have 2 buddies.

I honestly need the motivation of a buddy as I'm normally a lazy style person sadly I need to loose about 40 - 50 pounds. Not sure if that will happen as I've been very slow start on loosing weight but have finally lost about 4 pounds. And, that was after a month of trying. I'm hoping things get better and that I keep loosing.

This week has been an off week for me due to Aunt flow and also DH being in the hospital last week. I normally try and do a 2 mile walking & toning work out and also a one mile walk workout. Then I also started the crunch and squat challenge (which I'm currently trying to get started again).

What is your exercise / diet routine?

A little about me. I'm Ashley and will be 25 at the end of August. Happily married to Sam and mommy to 21 month old Kynslee. I enjoy reading and now am starting to enjoy exercise more. I enjoy walking outside and spending time with family. I also enjoy swimming but haven't really had time to do much of that yet this year.

Hoping you'll want to be my buddy and we can work together to shed unwanted weight and fat!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
June 21st, 2013, 06:00 PM
mom2xander's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2xander Send a message via Yahoo to mom2xander Send a message via Skype™ to mom2xander
Crazy!! I'll be 25 August 30th. PM me and we can get set up with email or text

I try to pick healthy foods, but I'm not a completely clean eater either. I'm just not willing to completely change everything either.

I do a short workout each morning called Wake Up Workout, and a major workout with a fit club Tuesday nights. I want to work up to more work outs each week.

June 26th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry I haven't been on here since! I'm usually a little better at keeping up but things have been crazy busy around here and there hasn't been one night we stayed at home all night since posting my reply.

That's funny you'll be 25 also. My b-day is August 23rd.

I still need to work on getting back on track with my workouts and eating better like I was.

What is something you need help / encouragement with? Do you have a certain day of the week that you weigh in and see how you did that week? With my last buddy is was on Friday. Any goals you need help reaching?

My small goals that I'd like to complete by the end of this week are:
***Do at least 2 days in a row of the squat and crunch challenge (really want 3)
***Do at least 2 days with a 2 mile challenge
***Do 1 day with a total of 3 miles worth of fitness videos
***Go swimming and exercise in the pool (this will probably have to be Saturday)
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search