Want a buddy?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hi! id like someone who has alot to lose--like me!

Goal Weight: 170
Pounds to Lose: 100 in all. but i already lost 50. so 50 more to go!!!
Method of Weight loss: simple diet and exercise... calorie watching
Anything else you want to add: I'm 20 years old and hubby is army

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
June 28th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Michelle...my buddy left and I dont think she is coming back (i've written her a PM and no response). If it is ok w/ Amy - we can be buddies ...we have a lot in common.

Goal Weight: 150 (for now)
Lbs left to lose: 45
Method of Weight loss: Exercise and eating right

My husband is Air Force, I am 24 and he is deployed (I think your hubby is deployed also right?)
June 29th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Soleil's Avatar Happy & Blessed
Hi! New to this board and would also love a buddy!

I'm Katey (29) married to DH (24) who also has weight lose!

I am joining WW today at the 9 AM meeting. Have tried other diets (like Atkins), but feel that they leave me hungry and tired.

I have 70 lbs to lose to be at my goal weight of 150!
I want to lose as much weight as possible, however, before we ttc again!

Love, Katey
June 29th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
kristen!! id love to be ur buddy.. ill make us a topic ok?

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
June 29th, 2008, 04:48 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am new here and would love a buddy as well

June 29th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
i am new here and would love a buddy as well[/b]
How about KateyW? If that's good, go ahead and start a topic.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

July 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I need a NEW buddy. Ive not heard from Julz since March. Not sure what happened to her.

SO if anyone else needs a buddy, Im here..

I use Sparkpeople to track my fitness mins and food. I love it. I also just got some WW info from a friend of mine, so Im using both together and see how much alike they are.

Im an exercise freak. I love it.

Ive lost 35lbs since Jan and 72 since having my twins Oct last yr. I have about 13lbs to reach my first goal of 155 and then I want to lose another 15lbs so I can say Ive officially lost 100lbs since having my girls.

So if oyu need motivation, I've got lots...
July 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi I also need a . My name is mandy, I have two kiddos and a hubby.I am just starting back out. I don't have a specific plan yet but i am trying come up with something that fits with me. I need to lose about 130lbs in total. i want to lose it to get healthy, feel good about me, and so i can wear clothes i feel comfortable in .

July 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! My name is Kristine. I am new to this board. I am 35 years old and have been married for almost 5 years. I have three wonderful sons. Austin is 3, Kalman is 22 months and Thomas is 3 weeks. I have about 10 lbs of pregnancy weight to lose and then an additional 70 lbs. I am hoping to start eating healthy tomorrow and slowly working back into excercising. (I had a c-section 3 weeks ago, so I can't fully start excercising yet)

I would love to have someone to chat about our triumphs and problems.

Hi! My name is Kristine. I am new to this board. I am 35 years old and have been married for almost 5 years. I have three wonderful sons. Austin is 3, Kalman is 22 months and Thomas is 3 weeks. I have about 10 lbs of pregnancy weight to lose and then an additional 70 lbs. I am hoping to start eating healthy tomorrow and slowly working back into excercising. (I had a c-section 3 weeks ago, so I can't fully start excercising yet)

I would love to have someone to chat about our triumphs and problems.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

July 24th, 2008, 03:29 PM
KadensMom's Avatar Veteran
Hello! My names Nancy, I'm new the weight loss board at least. I'm 23 yrs old and have one son who is almost 2. I have a boyfriend who I love dearly. I'm very self conscious. I've got a goal of about 82 to 90lbs to lose. I'm looking for a buddy who I can talk to, get tips from, have a moral supporter, someone by my side that wont give up on me, someone who will help me fight this battle. I don't mind if you're not losing weight right now, That doesn't bother me. I don't know where to begin on losing weight. Would like someone to help me through this all.

Goal Weight: 125 - 130lbs
Pounds to Lose: 82 - 90lbs
Method of Weightloss (diet and exercise): Only method of exercise that I have is in the comfort of my own home, I have absolutely no videos or nothing. I however do have a tony little's gazelle and that's it.
Anything else you want to add: I want to lose a fair bit of weight before my sons birthday in 7 months.
August 3rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
dettmer26's Avatar I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
I would LOVE a buddy!!

Goal Weight: 175 (ultimately)
Pounds to Lose: 83
Method of Weightloss (diet and exercise): walking, biking, eating healthy and at the right times. I have been to a nutritionist, so I have a pretty good idea of what I need to eat. I have Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds, but they get boring.
Anything else you want to add: I just need major motivation!! LOTS of support! I tend to get lazy about doing my exercise (which is why I have gained up again

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com
September 6th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Every1LuvzAngie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Goal Weight: 125
Pounds to Lose: 74
Method of Weightloss (diet and exercise): Atkin's and working out at home
Anything else you want to add:

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFvvFL3/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

</div>
September 13th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Goal Weight: 135ish
Pounds to Lose: 85-90 lbs
Method of Weightloss (diet and exercise): Wii Fit, walking. I use Sparkpeople on occasion....and I just try to watch what I eat.
Anything else you want to add: I used to be very athletic in hs, I need a TON of motivation!!!!!

September 18th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy307
Goal Weight: 115
Pounds to Lose: 30+
Method of Weightloss (diet and exercise): Walking, crunches, eating health that means NO JUNK FOOD
Anything else you want to add: I need motivation for I have two kids I am trying to get my husband to go buy a jogging stroller so I can strap the kids in and just GO. I think this will bust my happiness and I want it gone so I can start for other BOJ

TRYING FOR A LYNEDEE OR A PARKER
October 4th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm new here.

Name: Sara
Goal weight:155
lbs to lose:70, but I lost 3 on my own
Method: walking, stairs, crunches, trying to stay away from junk food (I'm a sweets-aholic)
Things to know: I need LOTS of motivation. I started getting all psyched up to lose weight and got really into working out. Then my life got super complicated and stressed and I lost that drive. I used to have a GREAT metabolism, but that disappeared 4 years ago. I'm an emotional eater too

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search