Marie/Jennifer/Ashley

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jennifer!
This is exactly what I need, someone else to kick my butt when I'm not being very good!
I saw the trainer this morning, and I am on track with my diet today and keeping a food journal.
Crappy news is I am back at my starting wt, I gained back 1.5lbs this week I guess that happens when I get off track.
What are your health plans for today?
November 5th, 2007, 12:05 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Hi Marie!

I did the 30-minute, 2-mile walk DVD today. I'm going to upgrade to the 3-mile walk as soon as I can get it from Netflix, or I'll just break down and buy it.

How often do you meet with your trainer? That must be very helpful for you. I'm not really the "butt kicking" type, LOL, but I'll do my best. My scale has been about the same- gain a pound, loose a pound- pretty much since I started with this board. Hopefully we'll both see some progress soon!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 5th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Great job today!!!
I meet with the trainer 1-2x per week with a co-worker. We last saw her two years ago just before I got pg with Nolan-I've always done really well with trainers. We're planning on seeing her until Christmas and then try to do it on our own after that.
Yes, I'm hoping if I work hard this week I'll see a loss instead of a gain
November 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM
How did today go for you, Marie?

I did my exercise and have done well on food today. But I'm heading in for the toughest part of the day... long, lonely evenings.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Great job today! I'm working Tues-Thurs so I'll be getting on in the evenings these days-just to let you know! I haven't exercised today, but I've eaten pretty okay, didn't food journal, and ate three halloween twix bars---but they're all gone now!
I see the trainer tomorrow before supper--must journal, must journal, must journal!

Be strong tonight-I'm one to talk-I just ate a bag of microwave popcorn with flavored topping!
November 7th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I had a little ice cream last night and enjoyed every frickin' bite, LOL! But I think from now on any time I want to treat myself I'll make sure it is something homemade and that I eat it during the day.

On what days do you usually meet with the trainer?

November 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
MMMMMMMMM, ice cream!!! That reminds me-I've got Skinny Cow Sundaes in the freezer upstairs!!!

I see the trainers on Wednesday at 5:30pm, then we usually add in a Monday or Friday session. I don't see her now until next Wed then Friday again.

How did today go for you?

I did 20 mins cardio and legs/shoulders with trainer today---didn't keep my food journal, though, but didn't eat too badly!
November 9th, 2007, 03:01 PM
How is it going, Marie? Talk to me, girl! LOL!

November 9th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I'm here, I'm here!!! Its been a busy day off-too busy to hit the treadmill, of course! And I've convinced DH to bring home a kit kat blizzard tonight----must be PMS, or I haven't eaten enough today. I haven't been very good the last two days-no journalling, not eating enough calories.
How have you been doing?
Any plans for the weekend?
November 10th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Hope you're doing well. I'm good... did my 30-minute WATP every day this week. Today (Sat.) was busy, but no plans tomorrow other than a few things around the house. How is your weekend going?

November 10th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Not working very hard at this over the weekend--we've got people coming over for turkey on Monday, so that'll be a write off!
Great job working out every day!!!
November 11th, 2007, 07:44 AM
That's okay. Did you see the thread where Amy talked about sneaking in mini-workouts? Tonya said she likes to do squats or whatever while cooking dinner. Maybe you can sneak in a little extra activity like that? Enjoy the turkey!

November 12th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Great turkey, so I guess now I've got to get serious. Its a new week, Marie---get going!!!
I see my trainer Wed and Friday. By Wed I need to clean off my treadmill-I'll post a pic before I do, though!
Tuesday: food journal and clean off treadmill
Wed: workout with trainer
Thurs: do 20mins on treadmill
Friday: trainer
Sat/Sun: pick one day and do 20 mins on treadmill

Jennifer, you inspire me! If you can do this with all those kids, surely I can do it with one!
November 13th, 2007, 08:10 AM
You CAN do it, Marie! You have a great list of goals there!

I'm popping my 2-mile walk into the computer now.

November 14th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Hey, Marie... did you get your treadmill cleaned off and ready to go???

November 14th, 2007, 06:59 PM
No, didn't clean the treadmill off, but I did take a picture which I'll post tomorrow!!

But---------I lost 5.5lbs this week!!!!!!!!! I was sure I gained considering I'm not being very good-----I'm sure all the extra stairs I'm doing at work three days a week are what did it! I'm doing a clinical practicum with students in a building with 6 floors and one elevator------we do the stairs all the time! Yay!!!!!

How did you do today?
November 15th, 2007, 08:26 AM
I lost 5.5lbs this week!!!!!!!!!

!!!!! That deserves a few more exclamation points! Awesome job, Marie! I can't wait to see your pic!

I didn't get to exercise yesterday, but I've been doing the WW points thing, and easily staying within the 36 daily points they give me. I even had some chocolate yesterday afternoon and still stayed under my points. So that's good, I guess. Honestly, I'm nervous about weighing in tomorrow. I'd hate to see that scale go back up!

November 15th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Here's some scale-stay-down vibes!
I didn't exercise, clean the treadmill, or download the messy treadmill pics----long, busy day with work! I'll be good tomorrow!
I see the trainer at 7am, gotta go to bed!
November 16th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Hope you had a good session with the trainer! Thanks for the vibes... I lost another two pounds! I have about three pounds to go to my first goal so just *maybe* I'll be there in another two weeks! I'm so excited!

I think it is so UNFAIR that our next weigh-in will be the day after Thanksgiving, LOL!

November 16th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Yay for two pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search