Mikala

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2007, 12:07 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
How you doin' at the weightloss right now? What kinds of things are you doing?

November 10th, 2007, 10:19 PM
mikala101505's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hey, i knew we would be buddies.

i haven't weighed myself in a few days, but today i did really good, i had a little bit of coke but thats the only pop all day. i ate a salad for lunch and a taco salad for dinner. but then i had a pb and jelly sandwich for a snack. umm no exercise but i might do something here in a bit.

how are you doing? are you still at 128? i don't want you to beat me to the goal!!

November 12th, 2007, 02:54 AM
128 is my goal still, just 9 1/2 lbs to go...that sounds so amazing, because 128 was last seen Janary 04 or before that possibly...

I've been having a harder time coming up with stuff to do because our potty trainning was having a bad spell there for a while so I decided we just couldn't go to the gym until we were back on track. I'm planning on returning this week, and then of course I'll be out of town and get back out of the habit!

As for diet, I don't do much in the way of thinking abou that, I try to eat a little healthier, but I'm not too good about it. The breastfeeding and excersizing keeps me plenty hungry!!!

What do you like to do when you do excersize? Good job on cutting back on the pop!

November 17th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I've been doing really good, today i had a bad day but i'm not letting it stop me.

I have been doing 50 crunches 50 reverse crunches 50 squats 50 lunges i was walking too but its getting too cold for that, so i have been trying to deep clean the house more.

what do you do for exercize?

November 27th, 2007, 01:52 AM
I have sort of given up right now...I think my AF has me down, and I'm hoping I'll go back, but since you posted that, the answer is virtually nothing. I was dancing in between stirring while cooking tonight, and I was trying to make it worth doing for excersize, but I seriously suck at this lately...

Do you ever have issues staying motivated during your time of the month?

November 27th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Ugh! I know what you mean. During AF diet is a 4 letter word! I gained some weight during thanksgiving which i'm not happy about, and now I'm having a hard time getting back motivated. Vanessa told me about Yoga Booty Ballet I'm going to pick it up Friday, hopefully I'll like it. I did work out the last 2 days but with all the food I'm eating it's not going to do any good.

November 30th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Ugh! I know what you mean. During AF diet is a 4 letter word! I gained some weight during thanksgiving which i'm not happy about, and now I'm having a hard time getting back motivated. Vanessa told me about Yoga Booty Ballet I'm going to pick it up Friday, hopefully I'll like it. I did work out the last 2 days but with all the food I'm eating it's not going to do any good.[/b]
Tell me if you like it...I'm not sure I'd get it anyway, cuz I have no idea when I'd have the time to do a DVD workout!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search