Jill/Dina

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2007, 11:54 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi buddy!! I'm so excited we get to be buddy's. I see that your doing WW. Thats so awesome. I want to join but right now funds are tight so I'm going to do my best to stick w/you as much as I can.

We are going to lose soo much weight!! lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

November 17th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill

How did you do today girl?? I only had 21 pts for the day (I'm allowed 24). It's rare that I ever make it to 24 though. I didn't do any cardio today, just random pushups and dips through out the day. I'm really trying to work on my arms so they don't look a flabby mess for my wedding in June, lol. AF just came to town today.. I new it was comming bc of my chocolate cravings, but I wasn't expectin it this early.. I'm hopin she dosn't screw up my weigh in on Friday but atleast I know not to get my hopes up. And yeah, we're gonna be a couple of MILF's come summer, LOL.
November 19th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dina Dina bo Bina, lol

How's it going? I know you're not able to get online very often right now, but I just wanted to check on ya.
December 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Hey Jilly bo billy...lol Sorry I forgot about the buddy thing... But I'm here now.

HOw are today? I feel so good, I kicked butt on the treadmill t oday. I did a walk jog for 25 minutes, and then I plan another 30 minute watp dvd tonight. I'm so excited!!

December 9th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm late replying, but way to go!!

I'm starting to get really annoyed with my weight loss.. I can't seem to lose any more but yet I'm still eating right and workin my butt off.. I've just recently stated jogging 1 mile (friday and today) and I'm going to do that every time I go to the gym (4 days a week), so hopefully that'll restart the loss.
December 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Quote:
I'm late replying, but way to go!!

I'm starting to get really annoyed with my weight loss.. I can't seem to lose any more but yet I'm still eating right and workin my butt off.. I've just recently stated jogging 1 mile (friday and today) and I'm going to do that every time I go to the gym (4 days a week), so hopefully that'll restart the loss.[/b]
Hey Jill. How's the jogging going? Sorry I've been such a sucky buddy. I was actually going to give up on weightlos, but here I am.
I will try to be a better buddy.

January 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry. I've been a really sucky weightloss buddy. I forget about it being up here. I hope you and I can get back on track as buddies again soon.

January 6th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot all about this! Thanks for checkin in.

Jogging is goin great.. I'm up 1.5 miles now. The weight is just comming off soooo slowly, it's starting to irritate me

How's everything goin for you? You can do this!!

I forgot all about this! Thanks for checkin in.

Jogging is goin great.. I'm up 1.5 miles now. The weight is just comming off soooo slowly, it's starting to irritate me

How's everything goin for you? You can do this!!
January 10th, 2008, 02:56 PM
I'm glad to hear jogging is going so well for you! I tried again today and I just can't do it, my schins hurt soo bad, so I'm not going to even try anymore, I enjoy walking and I enjoy the eliptical machine, so I'll just stick to what works.
Have a great day!!

January 11th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww, well that's fine. Exercise is exercise! By looking at the weigh in today it's obviously workin for you! You're doing great. How's the hubby doin with it all, is he keeping up with you?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search