Weight Watchers Support

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's your thread, ladies! Chat it up...

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

December 8th, 2007, 12:28 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
What are some of your favorite low point snacks?

December 10th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love sugar snap peas for 1 point a cup. Yummmmmm! I have used the soup as a snack. I also like to keep those bags of baby carrotts around. I'm glad they made them zero again. They had made them a 1 point snack for a while! I find I eat my 10 and am so happy! Silly me. Popcorn is also a favourite.

We got the new 2008 program tonight. It is the same except for this cook kickstart booklet. I really like it.

What plan is everyone on? Core or Flex? I'm on flex, as I need the discipline before I can move to core.
December 10th, 2007, 07:01 PM
I'm on the flex plan, but I do it online. Do you go to the meetings?

I like sugar snap peas too, I have some in the fridge I need to eat. I also like honey spiced almonds (a WW recipe) and these roasted chickpeas. I just haven't had much motivation to make anything like that lately.

December 12th, 2007, 06:22 AM
kaceyracey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on Flex. We should get the new plan Thursday evening. My favorite snacks are those 100 calorie packs. They taste great and it is way easy to watch portion size.

December 17th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I go to meetings, althought I'm just weighing in tonight. I need dh to go out and run some errands, and tonight is the only night I can really do it.

Are you planning on weighing in over the holidays? I plan on it. Even if I have to drive downtown.
December 27th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I continued to weigh on friday's over here. I just really wanted to maintain my weight and not gain. Which I am so happy to say that I didn't go over my 20 lb loss!

I got 2 new cookbooks for Christmas with some amazing recipes on them. I can't wait to try them and share the good ones with you ladies.

Since I return to school Jan 7th and have to eat lunch on campus twice a week. I really need to think about waht I can take that will be healthy. Right now it is cold enough that I can take a sandwich or something and leave it in my car and it will be fine. The spring months are going to be more challenging.

June 12th, 2008, 12:36 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey weightwatchers ladies! lets get this going again!!!

what are your favorite meals and what are the points??

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
June 13th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My plan is to start WW this Wednesday

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
June 14th, 2008, 07:24 AM
its awesome if you dont know what to eat to cut down on weight. also my biggest problem was portion sizes. my mind set was that i wouldnt be full unless my plate was and now i am doing so much better!

i hope it works for you!

June 14th, 2008, 12:31 PM
NHmom2two's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to NHmom2two
I have been on the program for 5 days now and I feel like I am doing ok. After getting over the initial hump of feeling like i was starving for the first couple days, I actually went to bed last night with 8 points left!!!!! For me the key is to eat slower, and to keep myself busy between meal times. Oh and I keep humming this little song to myself, it's to the tune of that old song, Matchmaker Matchmaker make me a match but instead I hum," Weight watchers, weight watchers make me a catch. Make it so all of my pants buttons latch!!!!" LOL!!!

June 19th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I did my first meeting and got my books. I bought a WW recipe book and the half and one cup serving utensils, and a bunch of snack bars. I'm really pumped!! I did my first WW meeting 11 years ago LOL! The program has changed significantly in the past four years since I last did meetings--quite nicely! I've decided I'm doing Core, hopefully to make it more of a lifestyle change vs diet. I made my veggie soup today and am going hardcore tomorrow. I'm really excited!!

June 24th, 2008, 07:33 AM
wtg marie! i hate the veg soup. i tried everything to make it nice, but i would rather go hungry than eat it. i found a nice recipie for chicken and sweetcorn soup for 2 points for a big bowl, which is much more satisfying. how did you find the veg soup?

June 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I've made the veg soup twice, the first time was much nicer. I add a lot of extra veggies into it so that its really thick and fills me up--I also add turnip. I like it if I'm really hungry, otherwise I just feel like I'm sucking on cabbage! With Core we can have any non-cream based soup, but I find I don't like a lot of the veggies in canned soups b/c they're so mushy-yuck! I'd much rather make my own.

June 25th, 2008, 07:58 AM
ManInTheMoon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I did my first WW meeting 11 years ago LOL! The program has changed significantly in the past four years since I last did meetings--quite nicely![/b]
The plan I'm on is from 1997. I would love to see what the changes are. From what little I've heard, I think I'd like it. I just can't afford to actually start.

Back a few posts, someone asked about favorite low point meals. I love roast turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy and green beans. It's great comfort food without being a lot of pts.

How do you all find yourself using your points throughout the day?

For me, I usually use 3-4 at breakfast, 3-5 at lunch, 2-5 on snacks before dinner, 10-15 on dinner & 2-5 on snacks before bed.

June 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM
I'm only doing Core right now, so no pointing--I really have no idea what I'm using-I kinda like it that way

July 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
NHmom2two's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to NHmom2two
So I've been at it for a little over a month and I am down 9.6 pounds!! Has anyone tried the new BBQ pretzels? They are so awesome!

November 18th, 2008, 04:54 AM
dontcallmedotty's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to dontcallmedotty Send a message via MSN to dontcallmedotty
Just saying hi! I rejoined WW last night, & I'm pretty excited about this

January 29th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
hey ladies, thinking about joining WW. What is the diffrence btwn core and flex plans?

February 10th, 2009, 07:16 PM
There is no longer Core and Flex, the new plan is called Momentum---check it out online, I'm on it and I really like it now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search