Christy/Kate

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2007, 04:10 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Hi!! How is your day going?? What sort of things are you doing to lose the weight- I think we have about the same amount of weight we want to lose. Well, I am glad we are buddies- I need someone to kick my butt!!

Well I have to fun, I have finals today- thank goodness they are over tomorrow and then I can get some exercise in!

\
December 28th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Do you still want a buddy?

\
January 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
hi! I'm so sorry..i haven't even checked this forum. LOL.

How are you doing? I'm trying to get focused. I'm a matron of honor for my sister's wedding in July so I really want to look better. We're going to get dresses within the next month or two. LOL.

I plan on starting to reduce my calorie intake for right now, and work out 3-4 times a week, if I can. It's hard though with working two jobs and going to school..after getting matthew in bed, I just want to eat and relax. LOL

I hope you still want a buddy!

January 13th, 2008, 05:43 AM
YES I do!! Sorry I haven't answered your PM, I just started back in school. I am going for Nursing, and have just started clincials, and let me tell you, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. But anyways, that is exciting that you will be a MOH. I am actually getting married on October 11th, and ever since we started planning that wedding I have been so much more focused. I want to lose 30-40 pounds by then it just kinda makes me nervous about getting a dress. I can always buy one in a few months have just have it fitted, I hope. Are you going to a gym to work out? I think I might join one- I found one that is really inexpensive so I think I might give that a try. I usually just work out at home, I have a bunch of DVD's- I do Step Aerobics and then they have some weights mixed in with them. I just want to go to a gym so I can work out and try and do some studying at the same time. I am actually doing WW to lose the weight- I started back on December 22nd at 206.6. I did great through Chrismas. New Years Eve, and then my friends came in town, and then the OSU.LSU championship really killed me, so finally I am back on track. I weight in at 201.6 yesterday which was a 4 pound loss from last week. So yea, that is what I am up to in a nutshell!

\
January 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
good job on that weight loss!! how are you doing?

I've been doing...eh...one day i do good, the next I have a weak moment. I've lost maybe 5 lbs total...which is somewhat discouraging... I don't know what to do..since we're getting fitted for our dresses next weekend, but I want to lose more weight before my sister's wedding in august..i guess they can take the dress in huh? lol.

what is your favorite workout dvd? I've been wanting to pick some up..and have been looking for good suggestions. I wish I could afford a gym membership..but our budget is really tight right now

January 28th, 2008, 03:43 PM
I am doing fine here, really busy with school, but that isn't a bad thing. The only time I have been able to get the gym into my schedule is at 6 AM, but atleast I am getting there. One of my dogs actually had a stroke over the weekend, she is only 3- but she seems to be coming out of it and is moving around a lot better- we have her on steriods now and will have her put through testing to hopefully put her on meds to prevent any future ones. I was such a mess all weekend becuase of that, but she seems to be getting better- I just hope she fully recovers. I ended up eating Pizza Hut that night becuase we ordered out really quick when we got home from the vet- that pizza doesn't taste as good as it used to. I lost 1 pound last week- which was good considering I lost almost 4 the week before and it is TOM.

Work out DVD's- I love Karen Voight's stuff. Have you ever done step aerobics? I love doing step dvd's you get such a great workout. You are busy concentrating on your feet the whole time that the time really goes by pretty fast. My mom has some WATP DVD's that I do with her, they are alright- but I don't feel like I really work out when I do them, I just need to sweat to reaffirm that I am exercising.

How is your week going so far?

\
February 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
hi. i'm sorry about your dog! hope she's better poor thing.
It's been going pretty good here. I've been working on trying to not drink pop...and I've been drinking diet, and only had two regular this week..it's really hard though.

I've never tried step aerobics..i might have to though...I've tried the Walk away the pounds before..and it didn't seem to do much for me either. lol.

Have a good weekend!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search