Laura/Kristen

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 05:57 AM
lauradeeann's Avatar Veteran
Im super excited i bought my scale yesterday and i lost 5 pounds so now im down to 245 yay i even bought some exercise dvd's i got the biggest loser cardio max , the biggest loser body sculp and billy blanks tae bo i know i can do this we went to eat chinese yesterday i didnt eat because i didnt want to eat like fast food food or something like that.

hey buddy how are you doing?

February 26th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Awesome on the 5 lb loss!!!! And saying no to fast food!! You are on the right track. Did you go grocery shopping? If so, how did that go? Let me know how the BL cardio tape is because I think I might want to get it. DH and I bought bikes last night and we went riding for an hour! OMG my butt is hurting and it was a great workout. Here is my new plan, what do you think?

MWF: Walking in the morn - 2miles
Do my simple strength training
Biking at night for an hour

TTS: Walking in the morning - 2 miles
Total Body Workout - 30 min w/ weights and stuff
Biking @ night for an hour

Rest on Sunday. Abs every other day.
February 26th, 2008, 07:23 AM
grocery shopping went great got all healthy food i got the biggest loser workout videos at kmart for only 9.99 each we went to target first wanted to get a scale but i wasnt about to pay 50 bucks for one so had to goto kmart got a good scale for 6.99 lol

i think your plans sound great since im barely starting to exercise this will be my 3rd day i can only do like 25 mins of cardio but i know i will move up im really glad i am eating healthier like for breakfast i had a orange and some cottage cheese and that was all together only 281 calories

is the total body workout a dvd if so how is it?

February 26th, 2008, 07:37 AM
50 bucks for a scale, no way! LOL I think I paid 12.99 for mine at Academy. We don't have any K Marts around here, wish we did. Good job w/ the grocery shopping! Great on the breakfast. Do you have a calorie plan? For me I am only doing 1200 calories per day.

25 min is great! I don't think I could do that much when I first started!! Awesome Total body workout is from Shape.com. Haven't tried it yet though.

http://www.shape.com/workouts/58?page=1
February 26th, 2008, 08:05 AM
my calorie plan is 1300 i think i will check that site out to i wish i could walk that much with my son but when we walk about a mile to the store and back i end up having to carry him and the bags lol

i think we are on the right track

February 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
It sounds like we are on the right track! I walked 2 miles with my son today and rode 6 miles (bike) with my husband, omg I am TIRED. I only ate about 1081 of my 1200 calories!

How did you do?
February 27th, 2008, 07:34 AM
i did really well i only did 15 mins of my video though i think because i was soo tired i went to bed at 12 am and then got up with df at 4:45 and couldnt go back to sleep but now im all rested and then i had to watch my niece and my mil brought my son back so i had 1 crying baby(because she missed her mommy) and my son was crying to lol had my hands full i i ate losts of fruit yesterday along with a sandwich for lunch and everything low fat in my lasanga used ground lean turkey instead of hamburger meat

but today i plan on doing 25 mins of my video

thats really good only 1081 and all that walking and bike riding is great good job!

February 27th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Sorry that you were tired! Wow sounds like a busy day, with the kids! Hey - 15 min of exercise is better than nothing! So great job for doing something even when you were tired! Awesome on the low fat turkey! I LOVE it and I don't eat hamburger meat anymore. Have you ever tried those Boco Veggie Burgers? Only 80 cals and they are tasty surprisingly lol. I lost 1.5 lbs since Monday!!

You are doing such an awesome job and you are keeping me inspired to keep on track!!
February 27th, 2008, 01:17 PM
how are you doing today?

me i did my other biggest loser body sculp dvd for 30 mins i havent tried the veggi burgers i think i will pick them up

Great job on losing the 1.5 pounds

February 27th, 2008, 01:32 PM
So far so good here. Not able to go for my walk though, ds is cranky and not feeling well. So we will just bike ride tonight. I did do my strength training though. So are you liking the BL dvds?
February 27th, 2008, 05:22 PM
im loving the biggest loser dvd's tomorrow i am going to do the billy blanks tae bo aww i hope your ds feels better its really tuff when they are not feeling well

February 27th, 2008, 07:00 PM
He seems to be feeling better. We are about to go biking here. I had TGI Fridays for dinner but had the small portion plate (but I also had a small slice of PB Pie) oops lol!!

I love Tae Bo...I have been doing them since I was a sophomore in HS!
February 28th, 2008, 06:04 PM
glad hes doing better how are you doing today? hey we all deserve a treat once in a while

February 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Heya! I am doing good here...eating right and exercising. Still showing a 1.5 lb loss (hope to lose.5 by Monday). We are going to Sea World tomorrow!

How are you doing ?
February 29th, 2008, 04:16 PM
yay sea world havent been there yet would love to take my son hope you have lots of fun didnt get to exercise yet but am going to later i am eating good hope you get your 5 pounds

March 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM
how are you doing today?

i exercised to the biggest loser body sculp i like that one a lot i think i will be doing that one a lot more
yesterday i got a little exercise had to help take our couch down stairs to our garage and bring up a new couch and chair lol got hit in the head and neck but its ok good exercise i guess
did you goto sea world? if so how was it?

March 1st, 2008, 08:40 PM
We slept for most of the day! I guess we were all so tired. No seaworld today, but we are going the weekend before dh deploys (like march 15th). I ate crap food today and no exercise but I will just get back at it tomorrow morn! Are you okay!!! Your head? OUCH!!

Oh yeah I bought a Pilates DVD and mat, so excited lol!
March 2nd, 2008, 06:37 AM
i never did pilates how is it?

March 2nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
It's very relaxing and I think once you get going w/ it...it really works. Plus it is for beginners and that is a good thing lol.
March 3rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
i think when we get our taxes im gonna try it i know i want to get some weights to

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search