Julz/Lisa

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Weightloss Buddies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I figured we could use our own topic..hehe

how did you do yesterday? I ate really well, ended with 1400 cals. I didn't exercise though as I was working and just so tired.

I think Im getting sick, my throat hurts and my sinuses are being weird...

So far today eating is goin well..YAY!!

Just wanted to check on ya.

Are you getting back to sparkpeople today?

what kind of exercise do you like to do?

Tell me about yourself
February 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Julz81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Julz81 Send a message via Yahoo to Julz81
Yesterday was not soo good.
Today is a little better though, except for a little too much at the mops meeting this morning.
As for exercise I love to go to the gym but don't have anytime anymore. I work from 12:30pm to 9pm so that takes most of my day up. I am hopeing to get back to a normal work schedule so I can start going back to the gym!!

My biggest problem is snacking all night at work. I really need to find some low cal snacks that I can munch on while working.

I am going to start back on spark people tonight, my name is julz81 if you want to look me up, what is yours?
How are you doing today?

February 28th, 2008, 03:15 PM
wow I never knew how many cal. general tso's chicken has!!!!!! I ordered it today for work, and will not do that again for a long time!!!!!!!!

February 28th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I know this I think are healthy have too many cals..ack..

I did well today, ended with 1205 cals for the day. I didnt workout either. Im not feeling so hot this week. Ive had 4 sick little ones, so IM emotionally drained..I think they are giving me their crud..lol

Right now Im trying to focus on my eating right now...

my name on SP is Lcoots

I will look for ya tomorrow and check out your page...

Yeah thats hard to work a weird shift..yuck...Hopefully you can change that soon...

I will drop you an email tomorrow..I think Im gonna try to get these kids to bed early..

February 29th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Today has not been too bad but not too good. I have been trying to watch what i eat. Much better than yesterday!!! So how was your day today?

February 29th, 2008, 06:18 PM
hi,

sorry i didnt email ya yet..things were crazy here..the girls were tag teamin me and being grumpy and taking turns sleeping..ack..lol

My eating was great within 1300 cals..I did about 30mins of exercise. I had a v-ball game tonight so that's fun for me.

I stepped on the scale this mornign and it was REALLY NICE to me.lol I hope its a real weight and there again tomorrow..My weight flucuates so bad I could be up 4 lbs tomorrow..it sucks but oh well..

Iv'm tryin not to eat carbs for dinner and I think thats helping a little bit..Im insulin resistant so I have to watch my carbs and sugar anyways.

Hang in there girl..It will get better...

Did you log everything into SP?
March 3rd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Yep I logged everything in today for sp. Not doing too bad so far today. Yesterday I did good until about 9pm when i started craving junk food as I always do. Thats one of my biggest problems..
I weighed myself this morning and it was really really mean to me.. lol 4lb gain. So I will see what happens tomorrow!

As for carbs, next to sweets, they are my next biggest problem, i LOVE bread and potatoes.. hmm I got to work on that.
I have managed to cut back on my diet pepsi's lately, I have only be drinking ice water at home!

March 6th, 2008, 09:03 AM
girl we are soo much alike its kinda scarey..lol

I have a major weakness for sugar and carbs..lol I am insulin resistant and I gain a lot if I splurge on too many of either. Its a lot of water weight, but its still weight..And it stinks. My grandfather was diabetic and I had GD with 3 out of my 6pg, so I really need to make a lifestyle change when it comes to these 2 things..

If I could I would live on ice cream, that is my vice. I love it..I made a challenge on a SP team to give up something for Lent, even though Im not catholic, I gave up ice cream for 40 days..ack..lol Ive not had any though, but Ive only had to resist it 2 times. Once at the IL's house and then at my neice's b-day party. Im pretty proud of myself. The thing is though that my bday and 2 of my kids b-days are on the same day so we have a big party..ack..its after Easter so I can eat ice cream if I want, but I know once I taste it again its gonna be bad..So im gonna try not to eat any...thenI wont be able to crave it ya know?

Ive heard taht even drinking diet drinks can cause you to gain weight also..Its the sugar alcohols which are like sugar for those that are insulin resistant or diabetic..lolgood for you cutting back...

April 11th, 2008, 11:18 AM
hey girl Ive sent ya a couple emails and haven't heard from ya..I hope your doing well and just busy...LEt me know how your doing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search