Jay's Birth Story.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
Here is the birth story of my Little baby boy Jay........

Well I was in Labor all day long on Easter and didn't even know it. On Easter when I got up that morning I was having really bad contractions they were like 5-10mins apart but nothing else was happening except a little Bleeding but we went on and did our easter stuff we went to my husbands mom and dads and did our easter thing there I helped the girls find there easter eggs and then we went to my moms and did our easter thing there we ate and then went out to my dads grave and hid eggs out there and I was cramping and contracting all the way through all this it hurt to do easter stuff but i kept going for my kids I guess I am a great mom lol...anyway we had a blast on easter even though I was in so much pain on the way home I was miserable and hurting really bad when I came home and sit on the couch I could barely even sit on my bottom it hurt so bad I had to sit in the floor a little to take the pressure off but then I went in the bathroom and I had some blood it was kinda heavy but didn't think nothing of it a little bit of my mucous plug was coming out as well I just thought it was early labor or false so I went and laid down and went to bed by then it was 9-10pm at night and then I woke up at 5:00am to go to the bathroom to pee when I went in there I passed two blood clots eww and I was bleeding bad I had blood in my underwear where I bleed while I was sleeping so I ran in here to the living room where my husband was sleeping because he just had surgery and couldn't sleep on the bed because he couldn't get off of the bed anyway I woke him up and I said I think its time I passed two blood clots and he is like lets go to the hospital and have this baby because he knew when I start bleeding that I was in Labor so we sit here and wait till his mom gets here to take us and his dad gets here to watch the girls I was in so much pain by this time my contractions have done got like 2 mins apart man so she gets here we head to L&D so we went back and I gave a urine sample and I had bad contractions I couldn't even get in the bed right because they were so bad I was hurting so bad my husband had to go get someone to help me in the bed but I did it I just had to when a contraction went away anyway the nurse comes in and by this time my contractions was every 1-2mins man that was terriable anyway I signed a lot of papers and they come in and say that they was admitting me in the hospital to have the baby yay so they made me walk while I was in actual Labor to my L&D room man that was terriable it felt like the baby was going to fall out lol....anyway I get back there they hook the IV up and everything they needed they got it ready and hooked it up when they checked me in the room where you wait to go to L&D room I was 5-6cm and then when they came in the L&D room after they got everything else hooked up they did an ultrasound to see how much the baby weighed and he weighed good and then they came in and checked when they got done with the U/S I was 6-7cm and by the time my IV fluid was gone I was 7cm and then it was time for my EPIDURAL and by the time it kicked in I was 9cm so after he checked me then they said they was going to go ahead and come in and get my water broken since it never breaks on its own so they went and got stuff to do that with as soon as they broke it a big gush comes out and blood nasty anyway I felt tons of pressure like 5-10mins after they broke my water and the nurse checked me and I was 10cm he was fully engaged head was down there and it was definately time to PUSH but they coudln't get ahold of my doctor they tried to call her but she never answered anyway the doc on call had to come since he was already there at the medical center we never met him but he was great through this all anyway they got him and he came in to get everyting ready and here I am in a lot of pain with pressure screaming I have to push can't hold this baby any longer anyway he said to push if I felt like it and then he came over and we got it started 5-6 pushes and he was out wow my easiest labor yet. they took him straight to the table thing and cleaned him up and then bundled him up and handed him to me I was so proud to see my little boy he weighed 6lbs 12oz my biggest baby yet and longest baby yet 19inches long he has a head full of black hair so cute..born Monday March 24th at 8:10am dark blue eyes but I know they will lighten up as he gets older like mine and dhs we named him James Larry the 4th but we are calling
him Jay.

April 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
4boys
Yay for the easiest labor yet! Sounds like it went pretty quick. Congrats on your sweet boy!
April 3rd, 2008, 03:24 AM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! He's so cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search