keeley nicole

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2008, 03:01 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hey guys wow what a few days i ve had lol i went for my last growth scan on tuesday 15th and had a cervix check to my surprise i was 3cm and very very favrouable to go with my agreed induction for what was have been today 37 weeks...but as soon as she had done the check i was having period cramps she did say that she wouldn't be surprised if i was in labour by that night....i went for my nts test as planned as i was having them every 2 days for my diabetes and previous stillbirth history i was having very niggly cramps all throu the test and was told i had to stay...so upto l & d i go so anyway i sit up there for what seemed hours waiting.....and waiting......cramps going off and on all day and showing no signs of impending labour. so off to antenatl ward i pop sit there for more hours bored to tears....lol...with my partner as bored dont u just hate it when men are bored they mess with everything in sight in medical rooms...lol....
so off he went to get the other kids from school where by then the cramps disapeared so i thought theyd let me home but no stay there i had. i was bored, bored bored to say the least....lol....anyway 12am im trying to drift off and i get a few slightly tight pains every 20 mins or so i tried to sleep them off but i just couldnt they were like this until 4am not really bad or lasting long enough to think they were doin owt...but by 4.05 am they were mad instant imense pain so i had to find a midwife to take me to l & d again...lol....i find a midwife and all of a sudden im stuck in corridor in pain telling her the baby is coming....i couldnt walk through them they were one long contraction that started at 4am and this was 4.10 am they struggle to get me out of antenatal ward out onto the corridor where an almighty push that i just couldnt control broke my waters at 4.15 well i tried with all my might to walk into the labour room but was stuck with the midwifes trying to take my pants off in the corridor and keeley half out....can just imagine the sight....lol....anyway i struggle and let me tell you i have no idea how we/me managed it to get on the bed where at 4.38 am keeley nicole entered the world after half hour of very imense intense birth weighing 7lb 80z 50cm long and on my own as keeleys dad couldnt make her birth in time....lol on april 16th

April 17th, 2008, 03:22 PM
4boys
Wow, what a story!! I think that's common in women with more than 3 kids...you have hours of early labor and then suddenly it goes super fast! Same thing happened to me. Anyways, congrats on your baby girl, glad you made it onto the bed in time!
April 18th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Veteran
wow, thats so good......hope mine is fast being it the 3rd time round.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search