Anthony James

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Rebecca08's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I went in for an induction at 11 a.m. Friday morning 8/15/08. They got me all hooked up to the I.V.'s and did my blood work and got me all checked and settled in. The doctor Came in at about 1:30 and broken my water I was about 2 dialted 50 effacted and -1 station. At this point I was determined not to have the epidaral. They checked me again around 5 and I was 4 to 5 dialtaed and 0 station so doctor order to start the pitiocin drip but slowly. Then the conrtainions where horible almost unbearable. But I was still detrimened not to have the epidural. Dotor came in about 6 or and checked I was about 5 dialated 90 effaced and 0 station. So he turned up the pitioin and The contrations where almost constant but I wasn't going to get the epidural. 6:45 rolls around and I chickened out and got the epidural. The epidural kicked in around 7:30 and I was good I sent Joe to eat. Well he came back around 8:15 because baby's heart beat was dropping every time I had a contration. She turned me on my side and went to go check and all I her is don't push baby is right there. She called the Doctor he came rushing in. Got all preped and he said push one push his head was out and push again and he was out. Born at 8:30 p.m.
August 18th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww I am sorry about the epi but I totally know what those pit induced contractions feel like OUCH! But it seemed like for the most prt it was a great delivery!

August 18th, 2008, 02:39 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Glad everything went well! Sorry your contractions got so bad with the pitocin... the important thing is that you have an adorable little one to cuddle with now!!

August 19th, 2008, 12:16 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Way to go! I am glad that things went well!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
August 19th, 2008, 08:58 AM
laur2laur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!
August 19th, 2008, 02:26 PM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! You had a really fast delivery!

August 20th, 2008, 07:20 PM
iluvgummies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean about the epidural. I was determined not to have one either, but the back labor got so bad I asked for it - unfortunately by the time I did it was time to start pushing. *sigh* How lucky that baby came out with just two pushes! Congrats!

ETA: I forgot I wanted to tell you that I love his name. DH and I are planning on naming our next son the same thing.

Cara's sweethearts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search