Sariah Amaris

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JCmomtotwoboys
Sorry for the delay but heres my birth story I had posted previously when I got home.imjust now getting around to adding it here.

Sariah Amaris
9 lbs 7 oz
20 inches long
DOB August 1, 2008
Due date August 11, 2008

I walked into l & d because it was scheduled so it seemed more relaxing this time around, but could you believe my blood pressure was through the roof and they told me I needed to relax and lower it or I would be put on Magnesium and the nurse told me this was something i did not want done so eventually after relaxing my blood pressure did go down and so we procedd to head to the OR everyone was ready for me, they struggled to get Sariah out because to my surprise and Drs. she was a big baby 9.7 lbs, 20 inches long she ended up being bigger then my boys...no wonder I was so uncomfortable. C-section went well and in recovery my Dr. came in and told me he was surpised my uterus with held for that long as it was really thin and that at my check up he wanted to discuss with me the dangers of getting pregnant again since i opted out of getting a tubal...I still dont plan on having more kids, but I would like to hear his concerns. Once I headed into my room I was literaly trying to scratch my face off due to the ansthesia and vomitting like crazy. I had visitiors but dont recall the conversations i held with them and many people were upset as they heard it through family that i would not be getting visitors that day, but at that moment i really wasnt even worried about it. I got up the next morning with sores all over my face from scratching soo much but I survived.

As for Sariah well they detected was seems to be a slight hear murmur (sp?) two pediatricians checked her out and agreed it seems like it is closing up but they want to see her next week to get a ultrasound done just to be safe, her EKG and her x-rays came out clear, also she started to get some jaundice but they told me I could manage this at home. So she has been breastfeeding really well and taking in formula per Drs. orders but he said giving her formula and getting her to poop should help her with the jaundice. Im so in love with my daughter tho!
September 6th, 2008, 10:07 AM
laur2laur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search