austin graham

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy

austin made his mad rush into this world at 2 :27 am in my father's truck on September 9th

stats:
8 pounds 10 ounces
20.25 inches long
black hair
he is very bruised.

------------------
birth story:
2 am i woke up having urge to pee. went to the bathroom and nothing was coming out. it hurt bad and decided that wasnt normal. called my parents. mom came up the stairs(2nd floor apartment) and i had to pee again- when i went to the bathroom- the was bright red blood. mom helped me down the stairs and in to the car. we drove bout 15 block when i told my dad to pull over. he refused and said he is gonna get my to the hosptial asap. i told him to drive through the red lights and just speed like a bat out of hell. we were about 8 minutes away from the hospital when i took my pants off and just pushed him out. took about a minute to get him completely out. pulled into the er and dad yelled at the security to get doctors and nurses out to help. 4 nurses and 1 doctor came out and checked him out moved us both out of the car- i hadnt delivered the placenta yet and austin was still attached so it took lots of team work to get us out of the car and inside the er.
sept14 update-

we both were released on the 11th. all the tests were normal- they were gonna have him stay til the 12th but didnt want him to be by himself at the hospital once they found out my doctor has already put my discharge paper work in my chart. . the first night home was rough all three kids hubby and me had no sleep. adjusting to a family of 4 then to 5 has been a challenge-

pics -9-11

9-13

[/quote]

September 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
laurag146's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG, what a fast labor! Glad you guys are doing good, what a cutie

Thank you ~*Helen*~ for my BEAUTIFUL siggie!!!!

September 17th, 2008, 06:50 PM
woohoo502's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally crazy!! Congrats!

September 17th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
WOW! What a story!! Congrats- he is adorable!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search