Brielle Hope

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2008, 05:09 PM
tiasmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tiasmommy
I had been having a lot of contractions in the two or three weeks before, so I was pretty worried that I wouldn't know when I was in labor. But when I woke up at 1:45 am with contractions I was sure almost right away that it was real labor. Then after only a few contractions I started getting the shakes and the contractions went to 3 minutes apart. So we called my mom and told her to come right away to watch our girls. She came as quick as she could, but it still wasn't fast enough for me! We got to the hospital at about 2:30 am, and after getting wheeled to a room,
I was checked by a nurse. I was 8 centimeters! Yayy! So after that things went really quick- my midwife got there, and stayed with me the whole
time, putting cool washcloths on my nack and face. My husband was sooo great- always right there with a hand to hold and a drink of water! Around 3:30 I started feeling a little pushy with the contractions, but was scared to give in to the urge, since I was going all natural. But then a few minutes later my body just took over and started pushing on its own! That was such an intense and incredible feeling!! I felt everything... from the little popping feeling as she came through my pelvic bones to her crowning! It was so painful, but I'm so glad I felt it all! Her bag of water was still intact as her head was born, but it broke as her body came out. SHe was also born sucking on her hand! I didn't tear at all- yayy!
She was very purple when she was born, but as soon as she started crying she pinked up. The midwife let her lay on my chest for a long time and she pee'd on me, lol! It was such an amazing and special time!

Brielle Hope
born on November 3rd, 2008, 3:42 am
7 lbs 5 ozs, 18 1/2 inches long.

November 9th, 2008, 05:53 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
sounds like an amazing birth, I'm so happy for you! congrats!

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

November 12th, 2008, 08:32 AM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
Wow sounds like you had an awesome delivery! Congratulations!
November 12th, 2008, 08:22 PM
cadjma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cadjma
What a great day to have a baby Sounds like you had a wonderful delivery. Congratulations to you!

Maile 10/22/04 Aubrie 11/03/08 Gabbie 08/28/10

November 20th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What a great story!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I just love her name too : }

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search