Parker Hudson's Birth Story November 1st, 2008

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2008, 09:26 AM
HurricaneLady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[SIZE=2]</span>[size="2"]<span style="font-family:tahoma">Even though</span> this was not the birth experience I had envisioned and the recovery was harder than I had expected I am so grateful for my little boy, my little miracle and I would do it all over again for him.

Being Born

Inside the OR, I didnt realize he had a video on me at the time! </span></span>[/font] <span style="font-family:Tahoma">This is him shortly after he is born
<span style="color:#2e8b57">This is when they checked his temperature, and you can hear that Bryan is a little worried that the nurse is hurting him LOL

</span>[font="Tahoma"]

Parker Hudson 11/1/08 8.14, 22.5" Frank Breech Csection/Kennedy Eve 11/18/10 9lb, 21" Natural VBAC
December 4th, 2008, 01:00 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
ROFL @ your dh in the last video! I'm so jealous that you have video at all. We weren't allowed to have it until we got back to recovery.... not even in the nursery.
December 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
meli.ann's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had to laugh at your DH in the last video too - you can definitely tell that he's worried! I'm also jealous that you got videos - we weren't allowed them either. My DH snuck one with our first DS, but they were watching him like a hawk this time.

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

December 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What amazing pictures! I almost got teary eyed watching the videos, it made me think of my kids first cries. That's so neat you got all that on video. Your Dh was funny in the last video.

December 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Msbasay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Msbasay
I want to thank you for your story. I am having a scheduled C-Section on 2/3 and you basically calmed my nerves believe it or not. Congrats on the little one hun!

December 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Showbiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pictures and video! I wish I had pics and video too! I can't tell where your head is in the first pictures, LOL! I'm disoriented.

I can't believe how BIG he looks in the pics! Very TALL! Congrats!

December 16th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Katrina! What a birth story!
I think you did just great. It may not have been the birth you'd hoped for & expected, but I think you should be really proud. It's really tough to do something when you have no idea what to expect. I'm sure I would've been a nervous wreck!!
He's absolutely beautiful and not to mention... hello! Who looks that gorgeous during surgery?!! So unfair!
Congrats again... I'm sure you're on
And congrats to Bryan! What a wonderful, supportive hubby you have

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search