Carleigh Madelyn!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
*threesweetpeas*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well this story won't be long I promise!LOL About 10pm on Dec 17th I started having ctx ....by 10:30 they were 4 mins apart & painful....I went to the washroom & noticed tonnes of bloody show & the ctx continued & got A LOT stronger really fast! I knew this was it so I called my Mom & had her come over so we could head to the hospital....we met my MW at 11pm at the hospital where she checked me & said I was 6 cm & my water was bulging....I continued to the birthing room where I kept with stronger & stronger ctx until 12:59am when during a HORRIBLE ctx my water broke.....my MW decided to check me & could feel Carleigh's head right there ---I pushed for all of 10 mins when my beautiful little girl entered the world at 1:13am on December 18th! She is beautiful & has a tonne of blond hair....she took to nusring right away & has been doing great! Her apgars we 9 & 9 & she was 8 lbs 12oz & 20 in long....she is such a peaceful baby & sweet ....very quiet so far & my boys are in love with her.....we are so happy & I'm so happy that after being 10 days late she was fairly easy on me with a really fast labor!!!!

~Homeschooling ,Breastfeeding, Sleep Sharing Mama!!~

Jasmine
December 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
kristen121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Short and sweet! Thanks for sharing.

December 23rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a good birth! thanks for sharing!
December 23rd, 2008, 08:39 PM
LenaandBaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LenaandBaby Send a message via Yahoo to LenaandBaby
thanks for sharing
December 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That was a quick labor! congrats on your princess
January 26th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: