BRADEN ROCKY IRVING

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sirvingmaicie
Well, we had an amazing Christmas, the kids and everyone had such a blast, and by the time that we got things wrapped up and headed back home that nite, we were all so tired that bed was the best thing on any of our minds .
I got a new travel bag from my MIL so before I headed off to slumber, I packed my hospital bag into it and was quiet content. I looked at my 'trashed' house and shrugged my shoulders and told Chad that I would get to it first thing in the morning.

Well I had been contently sleeping for about 1 1/2 hours and one eye opened and I thought, crap I pissed my self, and then I opened my other eye and thought maybe not. well I stood up and WHOOSH! So off to the hospital we went b/c we new that I had to be monitered b/c I do not go into labour and induction would have to happen soon.

Well, it was not my lucky nite. The Dr's were all on holidays(happenes everytime that I have babies) and they could not start my induction. I would have to be transfered to another hospital. So off we went. There the Dr's do not know me or what really happenes with me, so they left me all that day and did not induce until the next morning(its now the 27th@6 am) and I was placed onto the drip. After 3 hr, my ctx started and I could sort of feel them, then they got worse. and at 3 i asked for my lovely eppy. and the guy was in surgery and would be another hour or so. the nurses told me i did not need one b/c the monitor showed that I was not having ANY ctx. I just wanted to slap them. i got some drugs to temporarilly relieve myself until I could get my eppy, which was ok. and still no one belived me that I was having ctx!
@ 6:30 om a nurse checked me and i was till only 2 cm! The Dr came in and said that i had been on the drip to lang and that they were going to shut it off and put down that it was a failed induction and that I would only be allowed to be on the drip for a few hr the next day and if nothing happened then, that I would have to go for a section
The Dr. also comented on my lack there of ctx on the monitor, and then she put her hands onto my tummy to see what was up, and sure enough I was having regular and frequent ctx that just weren't showing up on the monitor.I wanted to slap that nurse now!

So off I sent my hubby to go and grab a bite to eat and just to get out of the hospital for a bit. and he hadn't been gone for too long(20 min) when the dr. said, I know that the nurse just checked you but you really have peeked my interest and I want to check you again right now. So on we went with another check and in that 35 minutes, I went from 2cm to full and was ready to push! OH NO! chad had just left for supper so I phoned his cell and said' NOW! ITS NOW! He made it back in about 5 min and I was able to hold off on pushing until then. three pushes and 5 min later and we had a beautiful BOY!

And now the really had part came..... we had NO NAME!
Finally yesterday morning, we named him(only took two days!LOL )

BRADEN ROCKY IRVING
8 LBS
22 1/4 INCH
DEC 27TH, 2008

and i can't download pics. my computer is acting up!
later i guess.

December 31st, 2008, 02:50 AM
kristen121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

December 31st, 2008, 12:23 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
Congrats on your baby boy! Love the name BTW.

January 1st, 2009, 07:39 AM
LenaandBaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LenaandBaby Send a message via Yahoo to LenaandBaby
congrats TFS!
January 4th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
January 26th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: