Nevaeh Hope

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2009, 08:04 AM
hopesNdreams's Avatar Proud BF'ing Mama!!!
Well that morning i woke up about 8 and I was having what to me i thought were BH's.. They were coming like every 15 minutes..I also everytime i used the bathroom there would be pink when i wiped..I called my BF and she was like its going to happen today she will be here..I stayed on the phone with her and just kept timing them. They were not horrible so i didn't say anything to dh. I called my doctor and she told me to go in and get hooked up to the monitor..I went in about 1:30 and they were coming every 10 minutes..I got hooked up and my doctor said that i could go home and get ready and then head up to the hospital cause she felt like it wasn't false labor..So i go home and get my bag and say bye to my girls..By then they were maybe 7 minutes apart..Right before we leave the house my dh gets a call from a friend of his asking for a ride to work..Well my DH the dumb *** that he is says okay its on the way...Well on the highway they were coming 5 minutes apart and painful!!!!! I really thought i was going to give birth on the way i was so scared!!! We get to the hospital about 4 and i get checked in and lay down..By then the contractions were SO painful..I kept asking for the epidural...(I know chicken) The nurse said that cause i was only 3 dialated i couldn't get it yet that my doctor wanted me to walk..UGHH okay so we started walking around the halls and they were fast and painful..I walked for about 30 minutes and went back to my room..I layed down and shut my eyes for a bit and next thing you know i didn't feel anymore for a while..I was like oh no!!!The nurse came in and she was like wow you haven't had any for a bit..So while she was standing there i had one..Then they were coming regular again and strong..I kept asking for the epidural cause i was just in so much pain..I have lots of back pain with all my labors..Well at 7:15 she says that the doctor wants me to walk again..So i get up and i start walking AGAIN..we were walking by the nursery and looking at the babies at that time only 2 were there..I started getting a contraction so i put my head down on the railing..All of a sudden i feel my water break....OMG I tell my dh my water just broke and he looks down "where" WEll from that point on it was crazy..I start feeling the pressure of her really low...So i start saying OMG the baby is coming..My dh calls a nurse that is sitting at the desk and says my wife says the baby is coming..I was almost in tears cause i thought i was going to have her in the hallway..The nurse comes running over to me and says lets start walking back to your room..I couldn't walk the baby was right there..My dh and the other nurses were crazy running around looking for a wheelchair..The other nurse is holding down there so the baby don't come out I was leaned up face against the glass of the nursery...The nurse kept saying dont push through..Finally they bring the chair and i couldn't even sit down all the way cause of her head..We go flying down the hallway into my room and i get into bed and i was like i need to push..They get the doctor (not mine) and i couldn't even wait any longer i started pushing and she came right out...They put Nevaeh right on top of me...I had her at 7:43pm.. The doctor afterwards comes and shows me his glove he had 2 fingers in one hole...cause he didn't have time to almost put it on..I was the talk of the hospital the next morning oh your the one that almost gave birth in the hallway..I told dh if that nurse wasnt' there to hold me up i would have laid down right there..I wasn't gonna let the baby fall out!!! It was crazy.. I was expecting a long birth cause my other 2 girls were both induced and VERY long!!Even my dh was shocked..HE said when we got up to go walk that we would be here all night..LOL..AFter it was all done i said to my nurse "can i get my epidural now" LOL
Nevaeh Hope was 5pds 12ounces and 18inches long..I nursed her right away and she did great..

The guy that my dh brought to work came to my house a couple days after we came home and he was like OMG i thought you were going to have her in the car..I told him and i would have killed you..LOL

February 8th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! What a quick birth, thanks for sharing.
February 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
kristen121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search