Michelle's Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm 9 wks preg with baby #2, and feeling incredibly tired. I don't remember feeling this tired last time, maybe that's because I wasn't chasing a 2.5 yr-old around. However, I was teaching full time...anyway just feeling icky and tired. My DH and I haven't told family and friends yet (2 of my girlfriends know) we are waiting until we get to week 12. That is really hard too, because I'd love to talk to my sister about it, but we are waiting so we can tell everyone in person. We live in Texas and most of the family is back in Missouri, I can't wait to go home in a few weeks and share our big news. I'm planning on letting our dd tell everyone by wearing her new "I'm going to be a BIG Sister" T-Shirt's, but she better enter the room before me because I think I'll be showing by then. That is something else crazy! I heard with the second one you show much sooner, um yeah. I'm a small person anyway and thinner than I was the first time around, so any stretching is beginning to show. I guess that's all for now, my dd is screaming in the background that she wants to sit on the potty...oh the joys of motherhood.

11/2/07
Okay 11 weeks pregnant today and still feeling a little tired, at least the morning sickness has let up for the most part. We still haven't told the family yet; we will be traveling back to Missouri next week and share the news with everyone then. I got out all my old maternity clothes and realized how BIG I got last time. I am a relatively small/petite person and I am smaller/thinner now than I was when I got preg the first time. I am vowing not to let myself get HUGE again, although I know once I hit 5 or 6 months I will want to eat everything and probably find it hard to stop myself . Exciting for me though I went shopping today for some new maternity pants, right now I can only wear a couple of things. Anyway, I got size S and they are big on me right now, yeah!!! (I have nothing smaller than a M from last preg) I know why am I happy or gloating about this? I guess I just don't want to feel so fat again after the baby comes. Last time it took me a good year and 1/2 to get back to feeling good about my body. I guess I'm thinking that if I really keep track of things this time around, it won't take me so long to get my body back. Wow, this is making me sound really superficial....

On to something else...Am I crazy? I swear I've been feeling the baby move lately. I know it is not gas, it is very faint, but feels like the flutters I felt with my dd. Oh, something else, for those of you who are first-timers it doesn't feel like butterflies in your tummy, it feels more like spiders crawling around inside of you. I know creepy right? I'm serious it never felt like butterflies to me, and again this time it feels like tiny spiders in my tummy.
November 29th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
11/29/07: 14wks,6days TODAY! Finally feeling good and wanting to eat! YEAH! Currently I'm eating Lay's chips and drinking OJ, I know strange combo, but hey that's what sounded good. Let's see what else is new....Finally told the family a couple of weeks ago, so no more secrets My tummy is beginning to show, but if you didn't know me, you probably wouldn't guess that I'm expecting. I'm sure I will balloon up soon enough; hopefully my nose won’t get horrifically huge like it did with DD. I swear I look at pics from my baby shower and can't believe I'm the person in the pic, I was bloated EVERYWHERE!!!! Maybe this time will be different; I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Decorated for Christmas this week, got the trees up and lights hung, all ready for Santa! I only have a few gifts left to get, in-fact I just won an item for DH on eBay!!! I'm looking forward to my DD expression Christmas morning when she sees was Santa has brought her....I think "HE" will be bringing baby doll furniture.....we will have to wait and see.
Well as far as the preg goes, everything seems to be going great. I've been feeling the baby on and off, some days a lot, other days not at all. My next doc appt. is Tuesday, so hopefully we will hear the HB again and everything will be good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search