Amylee's Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Austins Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Austins Mommy
After 14 lllooonnnggg cycles, and many losses, I got my BFP the evening of November 26, 2007 and I really think this little ones gonna stick!!!. My EDD is August 5, 2008!!! I am lovingly calling my little one "Baby Boo". I happily joined the August '08 DDC on November 27. On November 28, I started cramping alot and that turned into medium to heavy bleeding a few hours later. I went to the hospital for bloodwork and those results showed my HCG level was at 36. I had to go back on the 30'th for my second beta draw, and those results showed my levels 94. When the nurse called with those results she set up my visit with the history nurse and assured me that the bleeding I was having was just like a normal period and that I could have just the one , or maybe quite a few during my pregnancy. The bleeding stopped on December 2 and has stayed gone since. I had my first appointment, which was with the history nurse on December 4. So far everything is looking great. I go back for my first appointment with the actual Dr. on January 2, 2008. At that visit, my belly will start being measured and they will start trying to hear the babys heartbeat. I'm very nervous but very excited all at the same time!!!

Update 12/10: Got a call from the Dr. saying that my beta # on 12/04 was 9907!! Possible multiple pregnancy. At my visit on 01/02 they are scheduling an U/S for the following week!

Update 12/21: Well ALL of my pregnancy symptoms have kicked in full force now. Totally exhausted ALL the time and constant sickness. I really don't remember being this sick this early on with Austin. As far as my ever expanding waistline, I've had to switch to maternity jeans already. Lol. The tummy in my regular jeans were getting way too snug. As far as I can tell, all is well with baby and WE'RE definetely growing.

Update 12/23: Well about 8:00 last night I started bleeding again. It's medium/heavy flow, bright red, and I have cramping too. Not killer cramps but enought that they are very uncomfortable and in combination with the bleeding it's scaring me to death. I had a full (7 day) heavy period that started November 28 (I got my BFP November 26) and my OB/GYN said that I just had a period while pregnant and that since I had one the first month, that I might have another period/s throughout my pregnancy. I had my beta #'s checked 3 times and last check they were WAY up, they told me a possible multiple pregnancy. The last blood draw was taken after my last "period" had completely quit, so I'm hoping and praying that this is just another "period" that decided to come almost a week ahead of schedule due to out of whack hormones. MY first OB appointment with the actual Dr. is on Jan. 2 but I'm going to see if I can get in this coming up Wednesday instead just to ease my mind. DH is being very supportive and being a huge help with Austin but I still feel so scared and alone. We have SO much to do tomorrow and Tuesday and everyone will be talking/asking about the baby and it's going to be really hard to act like everything is okay, when honestly, right now I don't know if things are okay. I am petrified that I'm losing another baby. I've never made it this far along before except with Austin. I feel completely lost and sad.

Update 12/24: Well the bleeding has change from medium/heavy to heavy/very heavy flow now and the cramping is much worse. I've been watching for the "warning" signs they told me about...TMI...Large clots, grey/discolored tissue, etc. and thankfully nothing has been there except a fews small clots of nothing but red. This "period" is alot like last months, maybe a bit worse, but not a huge difference. I'm still hoping and praying that all is well and we'll be able to hear the heartbeat/s Wednesday!!!

Update 12/26: IT'S TWINS. Went to the Dr. because of the bleeding and cramping I've been having. They did another HCG blood draw, checked me for a UTI (which I do have again UGH) and checked for the heartbeat. They said it was early but there was a chance we could hear it. Well we heard TWO. 134 & 158 BPM!!! Such a calming and beautiful sound, shocking to know there's REALLY two babies in there!!!!

Update 01/01: Well it's the first day of the new year and I am SO excited. At midnight last night Jarrod and I both looked at each other and said at almost the same time "Now, we can say say we're having our babies THIS year!!!" We are getting more excited by the day. I can't wait until my Dr.s appointment tomorrow so I can hear my little ones again and record their heartbeats for Daddy!!! I feel so blessed.

Update: 01/04: I lost both my babies. I went in for my regular visit earlier today and they couldn't find either heartbeat. The Dr. and tech did and emergancy U/S and I saw both my babies, but neither one had a heartbeat. I am crushed. They looked so perfect. Why couldn't there be heartbeats? I don't understand this at all. I am done with TTC. I can't go through this again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search