Addilee Louann's birthday...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2007, 10:56 AM
ambielove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My labor actually started 2 days before I decided to call the doctor! Saturday December 1st I started having contractions that would be timeable one hour and not the next. I spent most of my day in bed that day, wanted to try to get them to stop. Which they wern't near as bad while I was laying down, but were still there! Sunday December 2nd I woke up still having contractions, I was totally sure they were just BH. Maybe I just myself believe that they were. I went all day w/ them and again layed in bed all day... towards the end of the night they were getting stronger and very annoying! I woke up monday December 3rd and decided to call the doctor, but really all I wanted was for her to call me in something to stop the contractions! LOL.... She said no to that real quick and said you need to go to L&D rightnow! Soooooo I drove myself there figuring they would give me and IV and send me home! Well I got there and was hooked up to the moniters and yes the contractions were showing up, and was showing Addilee wasn't likeing some of them! Her heart rate would drop w/ some of them... So they gave me an IV hoping that would stop them! When that didn't work, they called the doctor... they came back into the room and said well.... your ganna be having your baby in about an hour! I swear my jaw hit the floor, I said NO WAY! I was in total and complete shock.... The doctor showed up and decided to check my cervex and I had changed from a 2 to a 3 in an hour, So yes I was in active labor! Let me tell that hour waiting to go to the OR was the longest hour of my life. I was so worried about her being born so early, but they assured me she shouldn't have to many complications! My baby girl came into the world at 6:08 pm December 3rd. To hear her cry, was soooo amazing! They learned soon after she was born that she was struggeling to much to breath so I wasn't able to touch her as they were working on her. Shortly after I made it up to the room, they helicopter showed up to take her. OH man was that hard! I spent 2 days away from her, 2 of the longest days of my life! When I finally got to be w/ her it was soooo amazing. I was the 1st person to hold her, which I thought was super sweet! We spent the next 5 days in the hospitial, they had to help her breath on her own, maintian her body temp., tolerate her feedings, watch her belly ruben! It was very stressfull but Im thankful they helped my little girl become healthy! We came home December 9th, and she is doing wonderfully here at home! Yes she came early and No I wasn't prepared at all but I wouldn't change a thing!

Thankyou Caitlin for my beautiful siggy
December 12th, 2007, 03:53 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Thank you for sharing your story with us! That must have been really shocking and scary, but I'm so glad she is healthy now and home with you. I hope you are enjoying it and getting some rest!
December 13th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to felissa
Wow I can't imagine going through that. I am so glad that she is at home now and healthy, thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us.

December 13th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats again on your little girl. What an amazing birth story!

December 16th, 2007, 11:54 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
That must have been so scary to have her taken away like that, but I am so glad you are both home and healthy!! Congrats!
December 18th, 2007, 10:37 AM
andrewsmommyNdrubieswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewsmommyNdrubieswife
popping n from feb 08 ddc awww congrats on a beauitful girl... i am happy you both are doing good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search