derek james

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2008, 10:01 AM
andrewsmommyNdrubieswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewsmommyNdrubieswife
i started having contractions feb1st went to the hositpal around 3pm and got hocked up to all the monitors. midwife thought i had a bladder infection cause there was stuff n my urine. so to prove her wrong i got up and started to walk around. went from 2-3cm to 3-4cm within a couple hours cervix was about 75%afface. she still thought i had a bladder infection so i got up again and walked. came back to my room and iwas a full 4cm and about 80%afface. so they kepted me. they broke my water and things started to go faster. i had to get the epirdural after going 1cm -6 cm without anything. to make this part short i had him at 210am he was 8.15lbs he came out fast which i thin kis the reason why i am n so much pain.
he looks just like his daddy...

after delivery the doc was having problems getting my placenta to come out after a few mins it finally did. i was also losing alot of blood and shaking really bad. i couldnt even hold derek right away.
then a few hours later i started throwing up and coughing i couldnt stop. i also had a high fever... now my first delivery was fine nothing went wrong. but after dereks man did i feel like crap.

i am just happy its all over with and i finally have my last child. after this delivery experience i totaly dont want anymore. its to hard on me. still n pain he is still at the hositpal i havent been wanting to eat nothing. good luck to everyone else.!!!!!

here is a pic

February 7th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
he looks sooo sweet! congrats on ur baby boy!

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
February 7th, 2008, 01:40 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry that things were/are rough and hope that they get better soon!

Look at those big ol' chubby cheeks! What a cute baby!
February 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
drew went to go see him today got a few pictures for me since i have get in our jeep...i feel really bad even thou i cant control anything thats happening right now i stil would like to see him....they are also goign to keep him for seven more days cause they started a iv last nite that seems to be helping him out.... his respiratory breathing is getting bettter but it has to be n the 60's before they can give him a bottle...

February 7th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
sorry bout ur difficult time. but look at the beautiful outcome!! u should b very proud of urself mama!!

February 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Patti hearts Braxton's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is a lil chubster He's BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hate that you had a difficult time but it'll get better for ya

February 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM
ty i am very thankful for him being here. he is better ...his respiratory breathing is n the 50's-60's which is where they are supposed to be i believe. when he was first under the breathing thing it was n the 100's kepted going up n down...i have never prayed this month ever.

February 8th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Lacie R.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He looks so much like Andrew!!! He's adorable! I'm glad that he is getting better. Hang in there mama!
February 9th, 2008, 02:06 AM
ndrcvrngl@excite.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ndrcvrngl@excite.com
He's so precious... he'll be home soon!
February 11th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i think of you often mama..

i am soo glad that he is doing better.. and i am wishing you a fast and complete recovery!
derek is sooo nice and fat! way to go mama!

how is Andrew doing adjusting to the idea of his new bro!?

all the best

x0x0x0
Heather
February 20th, 2008, 07:42 PM
andrew has actually done good... he always wants to be right there watching everything...update later bye

February 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
andrewNdereksmom's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewNdereksmom
Andrew and Derek get along GREAT. but whatever Andrew does Derek wants to do now. lol figures... anyways he got better his hands look great after the skin graphs where done. i still have problems... hip is damage and i am n pain contently but ill manage i have anyways this long.. been a year n no doctors around here wants to help me...lol i know its been a while but hey i just wanted to update a little lol

thank u GraysMama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search