We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I made this a couple weeks ago and it was heavenly!
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 2 Tbsp canned tomato juice
* 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
* 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
* 1 pound shrimp, medium-size, peeled and deveined
* 4 cup arugula
* 1 cup basil, leaves, torn
* 2 medium tomato(es), chopped
* Place oil, tomato juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan. Add shrimp, bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool.
* Toss arugula and basil together in a medium bowl and then divide among 4 plates. Remove shrimp from saucepan and set resulting vinaigrette aside. Divide shrimp amd tomatoes among salads and drizzle with vinaigrette. Yields about 1 3/4 cups of salad, 3 ounces of shrimp and 1 3/4 tablespoons of dressing per serving.