Drake my little Duckie

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Letters to Heaven LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Drakesmommy's Avatar My rainbow Twins are here
Send a message via MSN to Drakesmommy
My sweet little Drake, as we get closer to the 2 year mark of you being gone I wonder more and more everday what you would be like today. Would you like to play outside, would you like to watch racing with daddy. I miss you more and more everyday but I know you want me and daddy to be happy, so I try everyday to be happy so that way I know you are happy. Mommy loves you very much and wishes you were here with us but we know that you were to perfect for earth. I will see you again one day and it will be the happiest day of my life. I love you my sweet angel and will talk to you again soon.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy.

January 5th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Dear my sweet little angel,
Today is your daddy's birthday. I wish you were here to celebrate it with us. And mommy's birthday just passed on the 2nd. Your 2nd birthday is fast approaching us and I wish so bad that you were here with us. Also your 2nd angelversary is fast approaching us too and I know it's going to be a rough one for me but your Auntie Shannon is suppose to be coming down so that will help some. She wants to come visit you at the cemetary while she's here. I don't know for sure when she is coming down. I just wanted to write to you today as it is 1 year and 11 months since you left us and went to be with God. I miss you so much and wish that we could give you a brother or sister to pass on our memories too. Maybe one day we can but mommy's just not sure if she can handle that. I love you my sweet little duckie.
Love and miss you more everyday,
Mommy

June 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Dear my sweet Angel,
I am writing to you today because as always I miss you soo much. I wish you were here to play with your puppy Max. I know you and him would be the best of friends. I missed you more and more each day that passes. I hope that one day I will be able to give you a little brother or sister. And if that day comes I know that you will be watching over him or her. But until that day I just know that you are watching over your uncle Danny's baby boy Austin until he arrives and after he arrives as well. I love you and I will write to you again really soon.
Love your mommy.

July 1st, 2009, 05:21 AM
I haven't written to you in a while and I'm so sorry for that. You cousin Austin made it into this world safely and is now almost a year old. He shares a birthday with your grandpa Russ. I miss you so much and I know you are up there having a blast with your brother/and or sisters as well as with your cousins Gracie and Calypso and baby Roman and all the other angel babies. I wish you were here with me instead though. My life has been so hard and so different since you went away. I think about you everyday and wonder what you would have looked like and how you would be growing up. Me and your daddy have been having a hard time and sometimes I think it would be best if we weren't together but I don't really know what to do. If you could give me some kind of sign on what I should do that would be great. I'm going to Georgia to see my friend Alyssa and Curt get married and then I'm going to visit your grandma and grandpa and see your uncle and cousin. I hope you know how much I truly love and miss you my little duckie. I will try to keep writing more often <3

Love your mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search