Our little guy Logan

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Letters to Heaven LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You were and still are my world child.
Dad and I have been trying to keep very busy... But its hard because nothing we do can touch the emptiness.
Its been two weeks and one day since you left us. I understand though. You fought for so long Logan and I am so proud of you. I want you to know that I did everything in my power to stay by your side.
I'm so sorry you went through so much for so long... I am so glad though that you were able to come home with us for at least those wonderful three weeks and three days.
someday Logan this will get a little easier but for now mommy really misses you... and she's trying not to cry because I know you wouldn't want to upset me in any way. But Logan mommy and daddy may be sad for a little while but eventually it'll get better. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I want you to fly hard and away from this world that was so cruel to you. We're going to be okay in time... You'll always be our "little guy" .. forever and forever...

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
March 25th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Logan, its been 5 weeks since you flew away.
I often think about what you would be doing right now if you were still here. I wonder if you'd been born heathy if you'd be crawling and starting to eat new foods. Mommy is trying really hard to find answers for you and us. We still don't know anything about you and why you were born so sick.
I miss your cold little hands and all our special time we spent together. You went thru so much Logan and it breaks my heart for you. I knew how bad those needles and tubes hurt. I didn't want you to endure any suffering but I saw it in your eyes. You were a little baby that couldn't move and was trapped. I'll never forget your tears rolling down your face as your life was trying to be saved. I wanted to give you every chance possible to be the best Logan you could be. I knew it and saw it in your eyes that you were done fighting and Logan you fought longer and harder then I think I could have. You came back from nearly being dead more times then I can count and I think that is partly because you loved us so much. I just want you to know that I love you and that will never change or be taken away from you. Even though your gone we still had those three weeks at home Logan and I'm so happy you got to experience what the good life is even if it was too short. I don't know what to do with your things so right now they are in your room where we left them. I talk to your picture everyday and at night I turn the lights off in your room and say goodnight. I miss you so much.

Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

June 10th, 2008, 07:17 PM
HI sweet baby boy. Hope your doing better where ever you are. Mommy is thinking of you all the time. She misses you every moment of every day. I started sleeping with your little blue blanket. Mommy moved into your bedroom. I painted the walls blue in honor of you. Your picture is hanging right by my bed so I can kiss you goodnight every day. Mommy has started college classes to become a biologist. I want to help little children that are born so sick like you were. You are my guiding light. I miss you and love you more than the big world, moon, sun and stars. You are my everything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search