Angie's success story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Well now that I am 11 weeks I thought it was about time I added my story. I married my best friend Mike in June 2006 and we started TTC from there. I got pg in Augest of 06 with a girl that we later named Samantha Marie. I found that I had lost her to Turner's Syndrom on Oct. 25th 06 and had to have a D&C on the 26th. That is how we were able to find out it was a girl. We waited 1 cycle before trying and found out that we were pg again in Jan. 07 but found out at 5 weeks that it was a bligh ovum. I went on to m/c on Feb. 19th 07. We again waited 1 cycle before TTC again and it took us a year to get pg again. I had started my first round of Clomid on Feb 1st and I found out I conceived around the 15th of Feb so in my mind our angels thought it was time to let us have our wish of having a baby. I was very nervous when I found out I was pg again because I was so scared that I would m/c again. I had some spotting the first day and 1/2 but then it went away. We had our first ultra sound on April 2nd 08 and thats when we got to see our little bean and see and hear thier heartbeat, a strong 170 BPM. I am currently waiting on my next appointment and getting more nervous as it gets closer that our dream will be taken from us. I'm feeling really good about this pg but still cant help worry at times because it still seems like a dream. Well that is my story. I hope it helped at least one person to know that you can get pg after a m/c and the best thing to do it take it one day at a time.

April 20th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Angela, congrats again on your pregnancy. You deserve to be a mommy so much and I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see those first baby pics of your little one after he/she is born. How exciting!

April 22nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad you wrote out our success story!!!

I totally agree with Danica, you deserve to be a mommy!!! I can't wait to watch you go through the next 29 weeks of pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search