Well it took me long enough...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
Lv2Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've thought about postin g my story a few different times, but I really want to make it into my 2nd trimester first. I'm finally here and so far everything is great. I'm not someone who's had many losses, thank goodness, because just the one really did me in. After three uneventful pregnancies and four beautiful little girls, our m/c in December 2007 hit me out of the blue, but has also helped me to understand what so many ladies have been through and how difficult it truly is.

Now, for the good part! I got my first AF post m/c on January 14 and my 2nd on February 11, 2008, and that was all she wrote! I started having symptoms after around 6dpo, but wasn't too confident I'd get that BFP b/c they're so similar to pre-AF ones. I got my BFP the first week in March and that lil bean is still hanging tough. Everything looked great at my 8wk u/s, but it truly took me quite awhile to really get excited. It was so hard not to worry (still is) that something might go wrong and I did not want to be so wrapped up in the pregnancy the way I was before.

I must admit, though, it's hard not to get a little excited after seeing a healthy baby on the u/s, and once all the m/s subsided around 11wks I started feeling great and a bit more confident. We got a strong hb at my 12wk visit, and I've actually felt the baby move just a few times since then. I think that's probably when I really started letting myself be excited and start all my baby planning (in my head). I have my next OB appt on June 4, and I'll get to schedule my big u/s at that point. We finally told the girls when I hit the 12wk mark and now we have a whole house full of very excited girls eagerly awaiting baby's arrival in early November! There are still a lot of people we haven't told, but that's not going to last much longer since I really can't hide the belly any longer. I guess when it's baby #5 things pop a lot sooner!
May 23rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so happy you finally feel comfortable posting this, and im overly joyed that you got to see your baby and heartbeat at 12w!!1 Congrats on making it to your second Trimester!!! What awsome news!! Im hoping your pg continues to be uneventful and woderful hun

May 24th, 2008, 09:02 AM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Congratulations girl, Your story is giving me hope, I lost my baby at 9 weeks 6 days and was told to wait for 2 real af's and I could start trying the cycle of that 2nd af.. which would be exactly like you when you got pg with this one!
Congrats again! Im praying that you have no problems and have the healthiest pregnancy possible

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search