PG Mentioned: Sam, Angela, Jae, Red, Kelty, Lara, Karissa,everyone

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2009, 06:27 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Doing pretty good. In the boring part of the pregnancy. Not quite the size of a house, so not too uncomfortable. Already found out gender, but not at crunch time for preparations yet. Just chilling! I am in teh 3rd tri though! Not too much longer!

September 23rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
i feel huge suddenly and starting to have ankle & hand swelling issues (and here i thought i was so awesome for avoiding them all summer)...rapidly approaching that point where i'll be happy to meet baby Savannah sooner rather than later!

And for those not tracking PAL frequently, Kelty had her baby yesterday!!!! Here's the link to her update (she'll hopefully give us the whole birth story and pictures later in the week): http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...baby-here.html

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
September 26th, 2009, 10:51 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
hey ladies.
just thought i would pop in and say hello and to say im so proud and excited for you girls
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
December 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
How's everyone doing? Pretty close to the end I think? I've switched from the probability of IUGR to having gestational diabetes and possibly a to-big baby

Last edited by ~Angela~; December 8th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.
December 8th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Can't make up their minds, can they Angela?

Doing pretty good here, but finally starting to get impatient. And a couple of days ago the "Have you had the baby yet?" phone calls began. Like I won't call my DAD when I have his grandbaby. I'm hoping she come this week! Finally in the really uncomfortable and huge stage.

December 11th, 2009, 01:24 PM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Lara on your sweet Savannah!!

Angela-Have they estimated a weight on your little girl? Not too much longer!! I can't wait to see pics of your little one...you are going to have stories to tell her when she's older about how much she stressed you out!

Karissa-Congrats on Tesla...I hope to see pics soon! Hopefully you all are doing okay!

As for me...I'm just chillin' All my christmas shopping is done...everything is ready for baby Natalie, I've organized everything in my house at least 2 times...I think I have 25 days left until my c-section. I hope she comes earlier though...I'm ready to get this pregnancy over so I can sleep on my belly again
December 13th, 2009, 03:00 AM
We are doing fine! I'm exhausted, as I'm going to the hospital every few hours to try and breastfeed, then I pump, then I try and make sure Tanith doesn't feel neglected, and occasionally I try to sleep and eat too. It's pretty much just down to how well she is eating so they can ween her off her IV fluids, then we can bring her home! The nurse I talked to tonight said as long as she kept eating well, that would mean Monday. Yay!

So exciting that Natalie will be here soon!

December 17th, 2009, 07:14 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Amanda - So glad your all set! I'm still trying to paint the nursery

Karissa - It sounds like things are going really well from what I have read in PAL!

I have not gotten another U/S, Dr. won't do one until 38-39 weeks because I can't deliver much before then anyway (GD babies lungs mature slower)...so here I wait. Ugh, 4 weeks seems like SO LONG...especially since I'm working up until my EDD.
December 17th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Those last few weeks DRAAAAAG Angela! Hang in there! We're here to listen to you vent!

We did indeed get to bring her home on Monday! Loving having my baby home finally! And everyone is doing great!

January 22nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
jmhick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
omgosh i'm so late in seeing this and i'm soooo srry! I see lots and lots of pretty babies! congrats everyone. Miss you girls. I'm going to go back and read everything now..just wnated to FINALLY post something, since i'm MONTHS late in seeing this!

January 23rd, 2010, 03:20 PM
Jae! I was pretty sure you'd forgotten about us! Maddy is adorable!

January 25th, 2010, 03:22 PM
jmhick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh no! I do come back occasionally. I sometimes find it hard to keep up with my PR! But, I do check in o see

July 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Is everyone still on JM? How is everyone doing? Angela! Surprise! Congrats! Not too much longer for you this time! Lucky! I'm hoping to TTC again soon. Anyone else?

July 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
It's so random that I happened to be posting in TTCAL today in their grads update thread and noticed you posted here Karissa!

Who is still around and how's everyone doing??

Anyone TTC again? I see Jae's ahead of us already We're thinking about trying soon...

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 19th, 2011, 07:43 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
LOL I don't think I actually ever posted in this thread! Karissa! Miss you!! I need you on FB!! ( Ana Lara too- I can at least stalk you on here )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search