PG Mentioned: Sam, Angela, Jae, Red, Kelty, Lara, Karissa,everyone

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 07:28 AM
amandakay29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry girls, I haven't been on JM in a while. I've been pretty miserable with the all day sickness although I'm on Zofran. So I'm usually cuddling with Wyatt during his naps and have no time to come and check on everyone. Just wanted to see how everybody is doing and how far along everybody is now. I'll be 13 weeks on Friday. And do not have another appointment until July 14th. I haven't seen our little bean since my 8 week appointment so I'm praying that my sickness is evidence he/she is doing okay. And as for Wyatt he'll be 10 months old in 10 days. Wild as ever. But sleeping through the night finally Anyway...I hope this was an okay place to post this since it was the success stories place.
July 1st, 2009, 10:27 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
awww you poor thing! i can so relate to the m/s...i'm still dealing with but working my way off the m/s meds (i'm on 1/2 dose of Zofran now). I hope you start to get some relief from that soon! Yay for you hitting 2nd trimester though - you're 1/3 done!

i'm about 18 1/2 weeks now but in the looooong wait in between OB appts - my next one (for the BIG u/s and hopefully conclusive confirmation that it's a girl!) is 7/14 so i'm just killing time for the next couple of weeks. I did just go buy some maternity clothes last weekend (yay) so that's my big pregnancy milestone...and i've started to feel the baby (double yay!) - can't wait for that to pick up and start being more regular with kicks and whatnot. It definitely helps reassure you that everything is ok with baby

Thanks for starting this thread...i also haven't been around as much so I can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing too!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 1st, 2009, 10:55 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Lara, I miss you in our DDC!

I am so glad to hear form you Amanda! I was getting worried about you! I am 15 1/2 wks, starting to occasionally feel the baby. Paranoia still going strong. I had some spotting for a couple of weeks, so that wasn't helping, but we've heard the hb a few times. But my belly isn't growing fast enough for my taste. Always something with me! My next appt is July 16, at which point I'll be about 17 1/2 wks, and will probably schedule my gender scan! Yay! It's kind of nice to be chasing a toddler around. It's making the pg go by so much faster!

I hope you feel better soon! Yay for 13 wks!

July 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
dragonfly2006's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls! Im also preggers after a loss..im not s far along as the other ladies but im 7 weeks and having horrible morning sickness so im taking that as a good sign. I go for my follow up u/s tomorrow and hope to get the hb..last time at 5 wks 3days we just saw the sac so pray tomorrow works out congrats girls!

Thanks to misfitinmn for my awesome siggy!!!
July 4th, 2009, 05:53 AM
LissaDawn's Avatar Tristan's Mommy
Hi ladies! I am 16w5d days now and still holding my breath. Guess I will until I am holding my baby! I usually can feel the baby at least once during the day, and when I dont I pull out my doppler for reassurance. I am feeling SO much better with the first tri behind me, but the all day pounding headaches are here now.

My big U/S is 7/17 and I can NOT wait!!!

Proud Mom to
Brynlee Noelle 11/25/09 &
Tristan Joseph 1/10/04

July 4th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I'm so glad you are all doing well. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow (ticker says 17 because I haven't had time to change it!), and I am still taking meds for m/s. I tried to go off them, but I didn't like feeling crappy for my vacation, so I am taking two a day instead of four. My big u/s is the 21st, and I am hoping for confirmation that it is a girl as well. They told us at our n/t scan that it was a girl, but I was confirmation. I am going to buy a new glider rocker and ottoman today. It will be my first baby purchase.

July 7th, 2009, 06:17 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Very glad to hear your doing ok!

I'm not doing very well. I had my NT scan and blood test last week. The U/S was great, the blood test gave me a risk of birth defects of 1:12. I have CVS this Wednesday. I'm not optimistic. I've absorbed the news and am doing ok at the moment.

I hope you start to feel better soon!
July 7th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Angela, I am so sorry. When is your cvs appointment? I hope that everything is OK. I'm thinking of you.

July 7th, 2009, 07:00 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
HUGS Angela, i know it must be scary to get an enhanced risk result...try to keep in mind the blood portion is the least accurate (esp. if they're not waiting to do the 2nd draw at 16wks)...my perinatologist put much more emphasis on the NT scan itself which it sounds like yours was fine. Good luck with the CVS tomorrow i'll be thinking of you and praying everything is ok with your lo!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 7th, 2009, 07:19 AM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
I'm so glad everyone is doing so good.....Angela, I'll be thinking about you and hoping that they are just worrying you for nothing.

I'm almost 6 weeks....Which is awesome. It feels like its trickling by but my m/s is horrible. Just all day, constant nausea which is just not fun. But, it tells me that everything is going good with my little bean. I NEVER got this nauseous with my loss and I am reach the point where last time, my symptoms kind of let up a little bit. But right now I'm still walking around with massive boobies and super nausea! Which is good!

I have my ultrasound on the 17th to make sure little bean is doing okay....I am trying to stay calm and relaxed, and every time I think I am "losing" a symptom, baby makes it reappear SUPER strong, hehe.

July 8th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Thanks for all your support, I'll KUP.
July 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Thinking about you Angela!

Proud Mom to
Tristan Joseph 1/10/04

July 11th, 2009, 04:55 AM
I'm just now coming back to check. I swear I don't know how I'm going to handle 2 under 2. Wyatt is kicking my butt

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Sorry to all of us with crappy morning sickness/all day sickness

Angela-I'll be thinking of you. I agree with Lara though. Don't get to worked up with the bloodwork yet. It is the less accurate way of everything. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your little one. Please keep us posted on everything.

I miss you girls so much!! Reading about everybody put a smile on my face this morning!
July 12th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Amanda, I cant imagine it. After I had Tristan I seriously considered only having one, it was so much work. Since he is going to turn 6 a few weeks after baby is born, I am hoping he will actually be a help to me. At least Wyatt and the baby will be close enough in age they should be interested in playing together as they grow, which will give Momma somewhat of a break!

Proud Mom to
Tristan Joseph 1/10/04

July 29th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I got my results back Monday, all is well! I am so relieved! My m/s has calmed down 90% as well. Still can't do the dishes or clean a bathroom w/o getting sick, but that's nothing!
July 30th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Angela, that is great news!!! And I see you are also having a girl!!! How many girls is that? Jae, Melissa, Lara, Laurie, and you right? Go team PINK!!!
July 31st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Yay Angela! I'm so glad to hear it!

My u/s in Mon, so we'll see what team I'm on then! (I hope!)

August 1st, 2009, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Angela, I am so happy that you got good results! That's fabulous. As for whether I am having a boy or a girl, they said girl at the 13w4d us and boy at the 20 week u/s. I am going with the boy idea, but I am prepared for a girl, as well! LOL

August 1st, 2009, 06:00 AM
Wow Laurie! I didn't even know they'd guess that early for that very reason! I love the name you've picked! Miss you around the DDC. I don't think the chick who made the rude comments about the siggies making her "sad" really comes around anymore. I hope you still lurk, at least!

August 3rd, 2009, 05:06 AM
Laurie, congrats on your baby boy!!! Go Team Blue!!! Karissa I'll be checking in all day Monday to see your update!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search