almost to the end-preg mentioned

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2009, 02:14 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Per Celena's suggestion!!

For those who don't remember me- I did have a journal here http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...l-journal.html (Sam's ttcal Journal)

So, after four losses, including this ones twin I'm finally at the end!

The beginning of this pregnancy was scary, we lost the twin at around 8 1/2 weeks. I never did bleed, s/he just got sort of squished off to the side. That part it still a little unreal for me, that I'm technically still carrying the twin, but s/he is way to small to see.
Since then I have been very, very lucky. My pregnancy has pretty much been text book. I am considered high risk, due to the recurrent m/c's and also being old! Which had the added benifit of lot's and lot's of u/s's! But of course for me it has been pretty anxiety ridden as most PAL's are. As of today I am contracting like crazy, but only 60% effaced adn fingertip dilated, and I still won't relax 100% until he is here.
3 m/c's in a year, and the twin loss took it's toll emotionally on me. I still have to remind myself that I ma carrying a super healthy little boy and not continually dwell on the ones who didn't get this far. But never gave up hope, and he will soon be here!!

We can all get there! Don't quit trying! I'll post more updates when he decides to make his apperence!

December 28th, 2009, 05:48 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember you from the Jan DDC.. I stalk everyone over there to see how everyone is doing.. I am so happy for all of you and can't wait to see everyone's babies..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search