well im here again

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2009, 03:27 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
i didnt really get around to posting about my sucess with my darling kara.
it was such a hard and scarey pregnancy that i just wanted to hide away for the entire 9 months.
she was born on july 13th 2009 weighing 8lb 3.5oz and i was in love with her from the moment i set eyes on her
then came the shock, just before kara turned 5 months i noticed i was feeling rather tired and a few other old symptoms seemed to be around. i took a test and to my horror, surprise, shock it was positive!!!!
i only told people i knew i was safe to tell online, i didnt even tell mark for a few days. we were being so very careful as we swore no more children after everything i went through (and we have 10 between us!)
contraception had failed me time and time again so this time mark was going to see about injections. by the time the doctor had looked into it i was pregnant (and i was breast feeding too!!!)
i guess this baby is meant to be
i have had bleeding and pain for a few weeks but at an U/S they discovered the reason was a serious UTI and also i blood clot around the baby measuring larger than baby does.
i am for the moment on bed rest (haha with a 5 month old???) and have another U/S on 6th jan to see where we go from there

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
December 28th, 2009, 04:28 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, what a whirlwind of events in your life. First congrats on your beautiful daughter Kara, what a beauty! And to be blessed with another miracle, how trully blessed you are. Congratulations on this new bundle and pray that the second trimester brings you some peace so you can enjoy every minute of being pregnant.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

January 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
well today i had my ultrasound and "buttons" has a heartbeat cheer:
the blood clot could not be seen but i have to be careful of bleeding and cramping i have been getting but thats good news!!!
im still trying to get it all to sink in but it certainly seems real now.
they have given me a due date of july 26th so around a week later than i thought which is actually great as it means less chance of going into labour on karas first birthday

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
January 6th, 2010, 03:45 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAAAAAAAAA for a heart beat! glad things are progessing and the blood clot seems under control! Congrats again mama!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

January 10th, 2010, 06:10 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeay for the hb!!!!!!! Congrats again mama!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search