Celena's updates... (pg)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Well I went for 1st beta's yesterday

Today the RN called me with the resuls 1st thing this am, they're 199 for 15dpo approx. She said they're a little low, but that is normal for the beginning of pregnancy. I have another appt for tomorrow am around 11... hopefully they'll call me first thing in the am thursday with the results. Praying they more than double!

My hpt's weren't getting as dark as fast as I thought or would like them to, but this morning I finally got the darkest one yet on dollar store one. I have 1 left for tomorrow am, and then I cannot buy anymore. Said it before, but that's it.

I had like 1 minute of excitement since I've found out where my heart fluttered, but I've basically fought the demons of negativity, fears, worries and concerns mostly. I think y'all can understand. I pray daily even hourly if you can believe that, conversate with God thru the day... it's out of my hands and as contridictory as it sounds I am at peace to some extent internally. My mantra's have been "it will be different and everything is good this time" "healthy baby, healthy pregnancy, healthy mommy, healthy delivery" and so on. I'm trying to put the positivity out there!

I got a little sick to my stomach this morning, even after eating some thai soba noodles... totally random as I didn't even feel nauseous.

been extremely itchy... it was sudden like when the pg kicked in. I've heard and read several things it could be, it primarialy strikes towards the last trimester but can happen as early as the first weeks. I have 2 strikes against me for some of the things I've read like autoimmuine disease & not having a gallbladder. So I'm going to tell the nurse about tomorrow or even call today so perhaps they can set up more bloodwork for tomorrow am.

That's about it... I'm going to take a pic of the bazillion pg tests and post them all in 1 thread here... yes they're excessive! But this last one has me hopeful, it's darker than any the last 2 pregnancies that I lost.

January 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your number sounds great! T&P for a great second draw! I can't wait to see all of your BFP's - i have a gazillion! I'm sorry you have the pregnancy ichy rash! I hope it clears up! hang in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search