Well I've been asking for it....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCAL Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2007, 07:56 AM
MelissaT1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
M/S that is.....

I got my BFP on Nov. 6th and never really had any strong pg symptoms. It had me worried for nearly 3 weeks, not to mention I've had spotting (brown discharge) virtually every day for the last 2 weeks. Finally over the last few day my bb's have been REALLY REALLY sensitive-ooch! And I woke up on Monday ready to toss my cookies....and that feeling hasn't went away yet...and its Wednesday! Food aversions have also kicked into full gear this week. I am normally a big meat and potatoes eater, but now the thought of a steak makes me gag, or any meat for that matter.
So now I have full blown pg symptoms and couldn't be happier! T
hanks to all you ladies who listened to me worry about not having sysmptoms and that it was just too early, etc. for the last few weeks.
I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and all the symptoms I hoped to have....I now have,....careful what you wish for, eh?!?! Seriously I will take them all and be happy (well, maybe not so happy when my head is hanging over the toilet, I could do without that)!

Our beautiful girls, Savannah, Delaney, and Avery

November 28th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
oh how exciting!!! yeah they say at about 6 wks is when MS really kicks in!!!

Such a good sign!!!
November 28th, 2007, 09:25 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeh...that is good..in a way.. I was 6 weeks before i had really any pregnancy symptoms with Layla..

~Em

November 28th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Danica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for m/s Most women would probably think it is weird to be are happy for that sort of thing but I tell you when/ if I ever get pregnant again I am really hoping for some clear signs. I didn't have any signs of pregnanty with Naden except a growing tummy...

November 28th, 2007, 01:52 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68

I am glad it has kicked in, even though I know it is not fun! But such a good sign !!!!!!

November 29th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
im glad that you are having it!! lol..its always good. I still havent had it yet. i have felt sick but thats about it...

November 29th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
LOL!! Melissa you are too funny. I'm glad the symptoms have kicked into full gear. Now you can be the one cheering me on saying, "it's just too early." However, you can keep the m/s, that's one symptom I can live without. I hate throwing up!

<div align="center">Thank You Eleysia!</div>
November 29th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yay for m/s.... im in the same boat with brandy im feeling sick but not actually throwing up...at times i wish i could just to feel better

Thanks Claire for my awesome siggy!!

November 30th, 2007, 04:54 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad your m/s finally kicked in!!!

Ummmmm...when are you adding a ticker to your siggie????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search