Melissa's ink

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Tattoo and Piercing Photos and Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
I have 3 tattoos as of now.
The first one is a butterfly on my chest. I got it when I was 15 (YES 15! What was my mom thinking letting me do that?) by a neighbor in training to be a tattoo artist. He did a horrible job. I had it touched up by an artist who did the best he could... Unfortunately, it still looks like crap. I'd like to get it covered up eventually. We'll see when we have the money though. It's so weird, I got compliments on it ALL THE TIME. I just want to say "Are you blind? It looks terrible. You don't have to be nice about it!"

This one I got when I was 17, for my birthday from my mom. It's 3 stars and I saw a similar tattoo online and kind of drew a spin off of something I liked. It's on my lower hip. They did a PERFECT job on it, but unfortunately my weight gain during pregnancy really affected it. It's really distorted now. I don't have any plans on covering it up, but I may see if someone can tweak it a bit to make it look better. The artist who did it did all of my moms and dads and my next one. He also touched up the butterfly above that looks like crap.

The last one is on my lower back. I was 18 I think when I got this. Again, for my birthday from my mom. I adore it. The artist did an amazing job and it still looks great. It's 3 flowers with some funky swirls and it's sooooo me. I just love it!

I used to have my tongue pierced but I took it out when I started a new job before getting pregnant with my daughter. I'm getting it re-pierced this Wednesday evening! I have my ears pierced once and I used to have 2 holes but the second closed up because I stopped wearing earrings. I had the top of my ear pierced twice, but each one would never heal so I gave up. I have had my bellybutton pierced since I was like 14. No pictures- too many stretch marks, sorry.

April 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How cool that your parents got you your tattoos . I love the flowers they are very pretty and unique. I like all of them .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 26th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
Well, when you have parents that are bikers... they tend to be lenient on stuff like that!

April 27th, 2010, 03:08 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
very nice

April 27th, 2010, 05:59 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
I love the swirly-flowers design, very nice!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
April 27th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nice lower back piece. I think it's great that your parents paid for your tattoos. I've got hippie parents who paid for mine.

April 27th, 2010, 02:05 PM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very nice! Your butterfly really doesn't look bad, just maybe needs the color touched up on but it the lines are good...

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

April 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your flower one. I also like the stars because it's your fave.

Angie

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search