I am new to Ivf

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
Super Mommy
Hello girls I am Leslie.I feel like I know most of yall.I always get on this board and lurk.I never thought I would have to be posting over here for myself.I am going to be doing IVF.I had a tubal reversal in 06 and I have one tubal reversal baby..Thank God for him.We have been trying for #2 t/r baby for 5 months.After several bfn I had a Hsg done to find both tubes blocked.I had to get a second oppion and to find that another Hsg showed both tubes blocked.So onto Ivf for us.Our insurance covers up to 10,000 up to 3 tries...I only have one try .So I hope it works...

I am waiting for af so I can start birthcontrol pills then onto Lupron..I am so happy and very scared.I cant wait to get to know all of yall...

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 1st, 2008, 09:10 PM
T.R.MomTTC's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to T.R.MomTTC
Quote:
Hello girls I am Leslie.I feel like I know most of yall.I always get on this board and lurk.I never thought I would have to be posting over here for myself.I am going to be doing IVF.I had a tubal reversal in 06 and I have one tubal reversal baby..Thank God for him.We have been trying for #2 t/r baby for 5 months.After several bfn I had a Hsg done to find both tubes blocked.I had to get a second oppion and to find that another Hsg showed both tubes blocked.So onto Ivf for us.Our insurance covers up to 10,000 up to 3 tries...I only have one try .So I hope it works...

I am waiting for af so I can start birthcontrol pills then onto Lupron..I am so happy and very scared.I cant wait to get to know all of yall...
__________________[/b]
<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hello Leslie,
First off Good Luck!!!! I hope it works out for you.........I am also in the process of doing IVF...I hope you get more support then I have been lately with this board....</span>
July 2nd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:

__________________[/b]
First off Good Luck!!!! I hope it works out for you.........I am also in the process of doing IVF...I hope you get more support then I have been lately with this board....</span>

[/b]
Thank you goodluck to you as well...She knows has alot of support on there Ivf board...

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 8th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

__________________[/b]

[/b]
Thank you goodluck to you as well...She knows has alot of support on there Ivf board...
[/b]
Hi girls,
My name is Kim. I am currently starting IVF myself. I am only on day two of BCP though. This is my first cycle. We have been TTC for about 5yrs, I have unexplained infertility. I have done one IUI/cycle of clomid. Never been pregnant and am anxiously hoping to become a 1st time mom at 35! Better late than never, I am just trying to stay "grounded" and positive. How are you gals doing? Any new developments since your last post?
Nice to meet you two, hope to get to know you.
Kim
1 medicated IUI-BFN
August-1st IVF cycle/ICSI
Aug 15th-Transferred 3-8cell grade 2s
Beta Aug 28th POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWINS!!!!!! Heard and saw TWO hearteatS!!!!
19 weeks 2days-aBOY and a GIRL!!!!!!!

Babies born at 24weeks-January 15th-emergency c section due to previa/placenta abruption
Jenna Nicole 1lb 4oz
Blake Anthony 1lb 3oz
Home from NICU on May 16th, 121 days after birth
Currently healthy and over 12lbs each
July 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lmfinnegan @ Jul 1 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>Hello girls I am Leslie.I feel like I know most of yall.I always get on this board and lurk.I never thought I would have to be posting over here for myself.I am going to be doing IVF.I had a tubal reversal in 06 and I have one tubal reversal baby..Thank God for him.We have been trying for #2 t/r baby for 5 months.After several bfn I had a Hsg done to find both tubes blocked.I had to get a second oppion and to find that another Hsg showed both tubes blocked.So onto Ivf for us.Our insurance covers up to 10,000 up to 3 tries...I only have one try .So I hope it works...

__________________[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Hi girls,
My name is Kim. I am currently starting IVF myself. I am only on day two of BCP though. This is my first cycle. We have been TTC for about 5yrs, I have unexplained infertility. I have done one IUI/cycle of clomid. Never been pregnant and am anxiously hoping to become a 1st time mom at 35! Better late than never, I am just trying to stay "grounded" and positive. How are you gals doing? Any new developments since your last post?
Nice to meet you two, hope to get to know you.
Kim
[/b][/quote]

Us 3 can stick together and be buddies..All of us are first time ivf...

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 9th, 2008, 05:31 PM
nelson1229's Avatar Super Mommy
I just wanted to pop in and say my name is Ellie and I am starting the IVF process.. we have found a doctor!! woo hoo!! so we have a consulation really soon!!! I hope we can be IVF buddies!
July 11th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I just wanted to pop in and say my name is Ellie and I am starting the IVF process.. we have found a doctor!! woo hoo!! so we have a consulation really soon!!! I hope we can be IVF buddies![/b]
Yay we have Ivf buddys!!!!!Come on girls lets get some bfp from our Ivf!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 12th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to amy2008
Hi ladies...you now have another IVF buddy. I am going to do my first try in September. I am currently taking BCP to get my cycle regulated.

How are your cycles going???

My Angels:
Hope - m/c 10/5/04
Junior - m/c 1/31/06
Baby - m/c 1/27/08
May - d&c/lap/tube removal 6/13/08

IVF in September: BFN

To view my blog click here
August 25th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Regular
Hi there. I'm not doing my IVF consultation until Oct. so I'm going to be checking in to see how you gals are doing. Good luck. Let's have some IVF babies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search