IVF September/October

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't see a thread for those doing stims in September and transfer/retrieval in October. Is there anyone else doing in this month? I started stims yesterday, and my expected retrieval is October 1, transfer on the 4.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
September 20th, 2009, 07:57 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
me!!!!

i start stims tomorrow! im looking at an Oct 2 or 3rd retrieval date.

September 20th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Christin, yay!!! I thought I was going to be alone this cycle, but we're almost on the same cycle. I'll be right ahead of you and rooting for you the whole time!! Let's keep each other updated on this thread - if you want.

I started Gonal F last night. I'm not sure if it is a s/e, because I purposefully didn't read the s/e list because once I read it, I will get every s/e But, last night I had horrible hot flashes and had a really hard time sleeping. Today, I'm fine. I have my first b/w on Tuesday, the morning after my 3rd injection.

I'm so excited we can do this together!

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
September 20th, 2009, 08:58 AM
I thought i was going to be the one and only for this cycle as well!!

It probably is from the Gonal F, or if you are lupron it could be that. Im on lupron right now and i get awful hot flashes and headaches.

Im so excited to have someone be my cycle buddy!!!

September 21st, 2009, 12:32 PM
i start stims tonight. they counted at least 19 antral follicles and my lining was at a 7. im waiting on my estrogen and FSH numbers, my nurse should be calling soon.

so its 225 units of bravelle plus 75 units of menopur and 3 units of lupron tonight. next appt is Friday.

September 23rd, 2009, 09:39 AM
Kellica's Avatar Super Mommy
I just want to wish both of you good luck with this cycle. I'm in the October/November cycle now since this last one was a bust. I'm just checking on you guys because I don't want to miss both of your BFP'S!!!! I'll be keeping tabs on you!
September 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my first b/w yesterday after three nights of injections. e2 was 115. I go in for my second b/w and first u/s tomorrow. So far, I have had minimal side effects since the first couple of days. I do feel pretty bloated though, and I had to take my wedding ring off because my fingers seemed kind of bloated too. But, so far, this is easier than expected!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search