Log In Sign Up

transfer


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
June 7th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
I am scheduled for my transfer Wednesday but not sure what time. This is my 1st IVF cycle does anyone know the success rates the 1st time around?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
June 7th, 2010, 11:39 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 738
I think they differ to be honest. I'm doing my 1st ivf, I'm 36 and I think it's about a 30% success rate. Good luck for Wednesday
__________________
Sarah and Matt expecting our first IVF miracle




Make a pregnancy ticker
Reply With Quote
  #3  
June 7th, 2010, 12:14 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Land of Infertility
Posts: 16,093
Good luck on Wednesday! Like Sarah mentioned, each clinic has their own success rates. I was doing my 1st IVF, age 28, and our success rate was about 37% I believe. Unfortunatley, we were in the other 63%.
__________________

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.



Reply With Quote
  #4  
June 7th, 2010, 06:39 PM
TKG TKG is offline
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26
I got pregnant on my first try (one month ago). We transferred two which upped the success rate to over 50% according to my doctor. You can see your doctor's success rates online. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
June 8th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
thanks everyone and Jackie sorry that you were in that 63% that stinks. I am trying not to be nervous haha but it isn't working
Reply With Quote
  #6  
June 8th, 2010, 09:13 AM
pianogirl's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton,AB, Canada
Posts: 352
Good luck on Wed!!
__________________
Me (Michelle)-33, Wife to Rawn 34, mom to Micah born November 22,2007
TTC#2 since June 2008
Did Puregon and IUI from June 2008 - Dec.2008
Began process of testing and getting ready for IVF w/ICSI Feb.2009
Did first IVF w/ICSI in May. MC June 2009
Did IVF with FET Oct 2009 and had CP
Begin taking BCP on May 7 for IVF
Lupron injections on May 15
Gonal-F & Menupor on May 28
Retrieval on June 7, 5 day transfer w/2 embryo's on June 12
June 21-4 weeks pregnant!! Praying for heartbeat at 7 week ultrasound
July 12-We are having twins! Two strong heartbeats. Thank you God.
Jan 13,2011-Marcus and Caleb were born.




Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0