2011 Jan, Feb, Mar IVF!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Super Mommy
I really, really hope to be an active participant of this thread!! Who else will be starting 2011 off by getting pregnant??!!

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!

September 14th, 2010, 04:47 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME ME ME!!!!
I will be doing my second IVF cycle in January!!

September 14th, 2010, 06:31 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope to be joining by March for an IVF w/ FET cycle- we shall see!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

September 14th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Yay Jackie!!! I knew you'd come join us! Although I will totally forgive you if you graduate before then!!!

September 14th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks Glenda!!! I wish we all could both move to the grads section before these IVF dates come up. March is the earliest we can start due to how bad the weather gets in the winter (I would stress SO badly if I couldn't make it to an important appointment due to snow and ice!), but I don't really want to do it at the same time as last year- for fear of repeating history. I know it is weird, but it's how I feel.

I am just so ready to give my snow peas a chance, but I can't this year due to our busy season beginning at work. *sniffle*

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

October 1st, 2010, 06:44 AM
Well girls, I called my RE to schedule my lap to hopefully find and remove endometriosis. The lady who schedules the surgery said that she would be getting back to me today or early next week. I am hoping to get it done mid to late October. After that, I'll just heal up and keep working hard until January.

October 1st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait till 2011 so I can officially start talking all of my girls!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 3rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
Hi girls I'm new here...but we are taking our IVF "class" in Dec and start injections in Jan. Here's hoping the new year brings blessings to us all!
October 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Lalaland!!!! My name is Glenda and I am glad to have you with us! ( But sorry we need Medical Assistance ) I hope we are headed straight to the Sept or Oct 2011 Due Date Club!!

October 5th, 2010, 04:02 AM
hi ladies im also new here.. im starting my first and only natural ivf cycle in january//fingers crossed..
October 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Welcome girls!!

Glenda- how exciting!! It's really not a bad surgery, but be sure to put your feet up and heal completely before doing too much!

AFM, I called and spoke to my IVF coordinator to touch base with her. I'm shooting for an April 1st time period to cycle in, but if the weather breaks earlier, then I may move it up a cycle. I found out that my embies are frozen as 2, 2, and 2, so I actually *may* have a shot at THREE FET's before it's all said and done!! Of course, that's if my embies survive the thaw properly. I had assumed they froze them as 3 and 3 so only two shots.

The only things I have to get done before we cycle is a repeat sonohysterogram (I'll try to get this done in December since it's "good" for 6 months) and repeat bloodwork for DH & I for HIV, etc. which we'll do early next year.

Of course, I am still always praying for a natural miracle before all that.

October 5th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the good advice Jackie!

Welcome Netrick!!

October 23rd, 2010, 07:41 AM
Alrighty...I got my OR date for my laparoscopy, November 10th at 10 am. I have to go to an appt. with my RE before the surgery, that'll be 10/28. He is not going to be too happy when he sees that I've gained back 10-15 lbs. But, I am ready to get back on my Metformin and my diet.

October 27th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Super Mommy
Glenda, good luck with the laprascopy! Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

Welcome Netrick and lala! It's been a while since I've checked the thread, but I bet it picks up here pretty soon!

I am still praying for a natural BFP over the next 2 months! I O'ed on either Monday night or Tues morning, so maybe this will be THE month for me!! I need to call my RE to talk about a schedule for fresh IVF cycle in January. My Dec AF should arrive around Dec 8, so I am hoping to get started with the bcp then, so that I am ready to start the injects right at the first part of January!

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!

October 27th, 2010, 04:21 PM
C'mon Tracey! Get yourself some Geritol and Lemon water!!! Here's lots of lucky Natural BFP dust!!!: dust::du st:

October 28th, 2010, 02:08 PM
YAY for a date, Glenda!!! I know it's scary, but it will go great and could be the answer to everything for you!!

And I'm still hoping for a natural BFP alongside ya, Tracey!! I can't believe we may be starting this together again! The three musketeers!

I will be making an appt for the SNG in a few weeks- should fall around the first of December. I'm kind of enjoying this down time though.

November 1st, 2010, 08:49 AM
Bayamount
hey girls. i might be joining you guys. im not sure ill make the fall group finally. we'll see. ill post about it.
November 1st, 2010, 09:30 AM
I am on board! We will be able to acquire the funds in February but not sure when during that month, so we might be March??? This will be our 1st one (and probably ONLY one)...so I'm hoping and praying it is a success. The IVF clinic I go to has a terrific success rate with what I have researched for women my age.

Good luck to everyone...I can't wait..I am glad they have boards like these so women can experience their journey's with others who are in similar situations.

(I was on JM from 2006-2008) and just returned..
November 2nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
Jackie... it is weird how we are all back together again...now I just want us to be in the same DDC. And pronto!

Welcome Bayamount and kylentootie! We are glad to have you!

November 8th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Good luck on Wednesday, Glenda!!! I hope everything goes smoothly and your recovery goes well!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search