May/June IVF/FET

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Super Mommy
I am cheering for you ladies!

-------------------------------------
~Tracey
April 17th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck ladies...can't wait to see those BFPs!!!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

April 17th, 2012, 11:10 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Thank you for starting this! I made a post in the March/April thread and it got lost in the mix and then nobody replied to me. Should have just waited...

For those that don't know me my name is Kelli and this is our last FET with our last two frozen embies. Fresh cycle last summer ended up being an abnormal chromosome and my FET in January just didn't work. I am really hoping that this FET is it for us. I can't remember the grading but they are both BB. Not the greatest, but doc said they were still good.

I went back to the RE today to get the ball rolling. DH and I want to wait until the school year is over to do the FET (I am a teacher) so I will go back to the doc May 22. Then we will get my calendar started and things will happen pretty fast.

Since I have already done a FET we already know my protocol and will just need to start it up again.

Can't wait to see who else is in this with me!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 17th, 2012, 11:25 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here from March/April and wishing you all good luck! Didn't mean to ignore your post!

April 17th, 2012, 11:42 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Goodluck Kelli, and everyone else who is about to embark this amazing journey!!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT to stalk you and see the amazing BFP explosion!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!
April 17th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Regular
Good Luck Kelli!!!

2006- Married my high school sweetheart
2007- Decided to start trying for our first child
3 months later we were pregnant- 6 weeks later m/c
3 months later we were pregnant again- 8 weeks later m/c
Sent to a RE dr. and tried again with clomid got pregnant- Ectopic, went into surgery and came out with NO tubes, both were removed due to scarring.
3 months later started our IVF journey- Blessed with a little boy on 3/31/09
1 year later went back for our first FET and were blessed with another little boy on 1/17/11.
Feb. 15 2012- Our first appt with RE to start our final FET and transfer our final two frozen embryos!!
4/10/12- FET transferred 2 blast (3AA and 5AA)
4/14/12- 4dp5dt tested positive!!!!
4/23/12- 13dp5dt 1,246
4/27/12- 17dp5dt 7,090
IT'S TWINS!
April 17th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Thank you Melissa x's 2! I still can't believe how far along both of you are!

Becky its cool.. it happens! I know you guys are just really anxious and excited

Kristi! I saw your news in the other thread.. so early.. we thinking maybe 2?? Keep updating us!

My Art Page!
April 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Working mommy
Kelli! I was lurking and saw your post! I am so happy to see you back and I am sending you loads of sticky dust for a healthy 9 months!!

Our FET love to complete our family
April 18th, 2012, 01:27 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Best of luck this time around, Kelli!! I won't be back into the mix until sometime next year, so I will be living through your FET!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

April 18th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Regular
Kelli~ I just don't know!! I do know I have never tested positive this early so I am super anxious to see what's going on in there

2006- Married my high school sweetheart
2007- Decided to start trying for our first child
3 months later we were pregnant- 6 weeks later m/c
3 months later we were pregnant again- 8 weeks later m/c
Sent to a RE dr. and tried again with clomid got pregnant- Ectopic, went into surgery and came out with NO tubes, both were removed due to scarring.
3 months later started our IVF journey- Blessed with a little boy on 3/31/09
1 year later went back for our first FET and were blessed with another little boy on 1/17/11.
Feb. 15 2012- Our first appt with RE to start our final FET and transfer our final two frozen embryos!!
4/10/12- FET transferred 2 blast (3AA and 5AA)
4/14/12- 4dp5dt tested positive!!!!
4/23/12- 13dp5dt 1,246
4/27/12- 17dp5dt 7,090
IT'S TWINS!
April 20th, 2012, 12:25 PM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Good Luck everyone. I hope we see as many BFP as we saw they last IVF cycles. That was AWESOME! I hope I get the same great results as most of you have.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
April 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Joliving4Jesus's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
Yay! So glad to see this tread started, I thought I was going to be a May IVF but due to finding an unexpected polyp in my SIS, I had to get in for a hysteroscopy April 18th, which left me little time to prepare for a May cycle, plus I have so much going on nearly every weekend in May, it wouldn't be a good time. So at this moment our plan is to start our first IVF cycle on or close to June 3rd.

A little about me, me and my husband have a 4 year old son conceived naturally after 26 months of TTC, we've now been TTC for 29 months the second time around and though I am still young at 29, my husband is 10 years older than me and we just don't want to wait anymore so we'll be enduring IVF for the first time. Our RE has given us a great chance of success, 70% the first round and 90% the second, I have no fertility problems and we're dealing with mild/moderate male factor issues so we'll be doing IVF/ICSI.

This is our only shot, we can only afford it once, if it wasn't to take the first time we would go back for any frozen embies, but other than that, this is it, it took us a long time to save up to pay for this in full. I am glad I can come here and go through this with others, I am excited, scared, nervous, and hopeful, I am ready to start things soon!
*Melissa* and hopingforbabymc like this.

April 25th, 2012, 12:41 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Kelli! I am sorry you are back here but glad you are not giving up!! I am really curious as to what your protocol is for the FET. How many will your transfer? I need all the details!!

Hi Joanna! I know a little bit about your story from your posts on the main thread about the hysteroscopy. Glad to see they removed the polyp and you are doing well. I am wishing you the best!!

I am back for round two. We will be doing our FET sometime in May. I am currently just waiting for AF to arrive and then I will call and get my exact protocol but I think I will be on estrace and then endometrin and that is all. At least that is what the nurse told me. Oh, I am going to do medrol as well I think for inflammation. We have 3 frozen embies, one of great quality and 2 are so so. I really am ready to get the ball rolling. I have upped my vitamins since my IVF so I am hoping that makes a difference and I am really going to try and cut out all sugar. HA HA!!!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
April 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Oh my gosh you guys this wait is killing me! I don't go back until May 22 and it seems like forever. IVF is a huge waiting game... I have been doing it a LOT.

The school year is almost over and so I am counting that down too!

Thank you for all the well wishes.. I have high hopes for everyone that will be going through this with me!

Jackie - When will your next transfer be?? We need to keep up this BFP boom!

Jo - I hope it all works out for you! I know it may seem like a lot, but its all worth it. We had to do IVF/ICSI as well. DH keeps telling me that he thinks the RE jumped the gun and we could have done other stuff. I told him that if they had to do ICSI then probably not... poor guy.

Elle - I will be on the same protocol as before. The RE said my lining was better when we did a stimulated ovulation cycle.. instead of just estrace. So I will be on a lot more meds than other people doing a FET. I have to do trigger shots, plus the estrace and estrogen patches, letrozol, crinone gel and antibiotic AND I have to take Folgard (folic acid perscription) and baby aspirin. So I am an emotional mess the whole time.. haha. I might be missing something.. who knows.
We will transfer our last two. We are not sure why the last transfer didn't work, but for some reason nothing happened. I just hope we had to wait this long and use our last two for a reason.
Good luck cutting all the sugar!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I am at work on break and was in a hurry!

My Art Page!
April 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know that I will be stalking you all over the next few months!

Kelli - I'm glad to see that it's almost time for your next FET! I've been thinking about you.

Sending you all lots and lots of good wishes. I can't wait to see all your BFPs!

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th
April 29th, 2012, 08:22 AM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Good luck everyone! I started my BCP yesterday and we're very excited to be doing our first IVF after 3 years of TTC our first together. We have a mock transfer setup for the 8th of May. Can't wait to see all the BFP's!

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
April 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ladies. I stalk you all lots, but don't have tons of time to post. I just wanted to wish you all good luck. I have my first FET tomorrow, to say I am nervous is an understatement.....LOL Kyle and I will leave tonight, stay the night it Portland, have the transfer tomorrow, and spend another night. I am kind of excited for the little mini vacation.....even if it is just 3 hours away...LOL So if any of you have some advice for me I am all ears. Im just hoping this goes better than my IVF cycle did a few months ago.
April 29th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so happy to see an update from you, Morgan!! Good luck with your FET...I hope it is finally your time

My RE told me to go lay down after the transfer and not to get up except to pee for a full day. I almost didn't listen to him but I'm glad I decided to...I had lots of cramping that night and I'm sure it was my little ones snuggling in. Just enjoy yourself and take it easy...I can't wait to see your

Melissa & DH

April 29th, 2012, 09:56 AM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you. The plan is to have the transfer, head back to the hotel, get in bed, and not get up until check out the next day.....I can't wait to have Kyle wait on me hand and foot.....LOL I also told Kyle that in order to relax, I need to do some shopping today once we get there, hahaha.
April 29th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Morgan, I can't give you any scientific proof that it worked, but I went shopping before my FET, and the results speak for themselves. I DEFINITELY think you need to do some shopping today!

Melissa & DH

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search