Dec/jan/feb ivf/fet

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree250Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC by IVF LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Veteran
Woot woot congrats Ingrid!!! Mr dr told me that anything above 300 is more then likely twins! Hopefully so! Keep us posted!!

AFM- got my FET consult set up for Thursday. We are going to go over ever possibly thing as to why those embryos didn't implant :-( hopefully we find something out! I'm not sure if we will go ahead and do out FET right away, we may wait a month or so, just to let me settle. I feel like I'm all over the place! I need to take a rest, and if we find out the reason why I think the rest will be more enjoyable and beneficial for me. Looking forward to seeing more BFPs in this group!! GL ladies

Shana
cassthomas852 likes this.

Last edited by diegosgal; March 4th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
March 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM
cassthomas852's Avatar Veteran
Shana- good luck with your consult... I really hope you get the answers you are looking for. Keep us posted!

Ingrid- that seems like a high number... Maybe you have twins!!! How exciting! Good luck on your next test!

AFM- just waiting for Wednesday to come around! Haven't felt too good the last couple of days... Major headaches and this morning I felt like my sinuses were going to explode. I didn't want my lunch today, but I forced it. Except I only ate half of it... my tummy wasn't feeling too good. Still extremely tired, and i have a sore bum from the PIO shots! One more day.... Yay!!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention... I received the picture of our beautiful embryo today from our clinic! Their printing machines were down on the day of transfer, so they mailed it to me. AMAZING!!!

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

March 5th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Regular
Ingrid - That is soooo exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shana - Best of luck with your consult. FX!

Started acupuncture Jan 2013

IUI natural cycle with acup - Jan 2013 - unsuccessful

IVF with acup - March 7, 2013 - ER 19 retrieved, 18 fertilized, 12 5d frosties!
~Had to freeze due to possible OHSS and early spike in Progesterone. :-(
Have to wait for next cycle...
FET with acup 2 hrs prior - April 1, 2013 - 2 great 5d's transferred!
4dpt5d - BFP!!! WOW!
U/S 4/22/13 - 2 yolk sacs!!! Twins!!!

March 5th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Regular
Well, there's been a bump in my road so we've got a change of plans...
My estrogen level shot up to 3876! And my progesterone levels increased to 1.3, SO...
RE says now we have to cancel transfer but will continue with retrieval, however he wants me to take a Lupron trigger instead of the Ovidrel so I don't develop OHSS. He wants to proceed with a FET in April. *SIGH*

Had a little cry with the nurse, and ironically enough the son "I will wait for you" was playing inspirationally on my radio when I got in the car.

On a more positive note, they counted 31 follicles today at my visit, and at least 9 are between 17.5-22! That is great news. I'm waiting to hear todays BW and schedule for the trigger tonight and retrieval on Thursday. FX

4dpt5d - BFP!!! WOW!

March 5th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Regular
Cassandra - That is really awesome! Can you share the pic with us?

4dpt5d - BFP!!! WOW!

March 5th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Veteran
Cassandra - that sounds so cool! I didn't get a picture - would love to see yours! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Leah - I'm so sorry that you can't do the transfer this month. I'm sure it's for the best, but I can totally understand how disappointing that would be. My progesterone was a little high too and my doctor considered cancelling me, which I was really upset about. I've heard frozen cycles work just as well (and sometimes better) though, so I'm sure it will all work out. Great that you have that many eggs! I hope the trigger shot keeps you from getting OHSS.

Shana - I hope your appointment can give you a lot more clarity and help you move confidently into FET.

AFM - I'm experiencing more symptoms - mostly lower back ache, breast sensitivity, and just being much more tired and hungry. Any symptoms are so welcome at this point! Anything to know things are going well in there! I'm anxious to do my second beta tomorrow. Hoping those numbers show good growth. On pins and needles but so thankful we've gotten this far!
March 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Hi ladies! I would love to share the pic, but I don't know how!

I tried clicking on the "insert image" button, and I inserted the file location of the picture, but all it did was insert the file location and not the image. When I clicked on the button, it asked for a URL instead of the file location...

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

March 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
x-post
I havent had a chance to update you all since my retrieval! 10 retrieved, 5 fertilized, 3 made it to a day 3 transfer! We transferred 2 this past Saturday, a 6BF and a 4AG (AG is the best you can get in my clinics grading system) I'm very excited and nervous to be in the 2ww again!
MamaLeah713 and DownNotOut like this.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
March 6th, 2013, 01:13 PM
BFN for me ....

Quote from me: For some it comes so easy and for others it seems impossible. Life is just so unfair at times. We can only grieve and try to stay positive and place our faith in God's hands. Second chance hope....

Follow up with RE scheduled for March 20. Looks like I will be joining the other thread ladies!

Good luck on your journey!

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

March 6th, 2013, 01:49 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Cassandra, I'm SOOO Sorry ((HUGS))...for the photo..you have to upload it to a site like photobucket...then get the IMG code and paste it into a post...for the picture to show up.

I'm so devistated for you ((HUGS))

Leah - I"m sorry you are getting your cycle cancelled, but WHOA yay on those follicles!!

MrsJ Sounds like it's all going well! YAY!

Shana, good luck with your FET appt!

Ingrid, what DPT was that beta...that is super high...I have a friend that just did IVF and is having twins...she had betas of 300s and then 2 days later 700's!

AFM, I'm going to go update on the other thread
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

March 6th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Oh Cassandra, I'm so sorry! I was really hoping for you! It will happen. I'm glad you have some snow babies. I'll be following you on the other thread.

Leah - My first beta was 13 days past a 3 day transfer. My second was today and I don't have the exact numbers because my doctors office is closed this afternoon, but the lab told me that they more than doubled, so feeling good about that. There's definitely a possibility of twins, but until I hear heartbeat(s) I'm just continuing to hope for at least one healthy baby!
*Leah* and cassthomas852 like this.
March 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
look up your beta at betabase.info!

the website seems to crash often, but it tells you what range you are in, singleton, twins etc!!
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?

March 7th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Veteran
I have polyps. The dr did a wash and pushed the liquid through my uterus and tubes and we saw three polyps. I go in next month to have them removed, and FET is set for May. Fx!

Shana
*Leah* likes this.
March 7th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Shana- so sorry! Glad the doctor found them though! That will definitely improve your success for the FET. I may be doing a transfer towards the end of April or May too. Hope to see you around! Good luck and KUP!
*Leah* likes this.

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

March 8th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Regular
Shana - That's great that you have some answers and a plan! Best of luck for your May transfer and FX!

Mrs.J.2011 - Congratulations! Stick little beans!! FX!

Cassandra - I'm so sad to hear that. I'll be seeing you on the MAR/APR thread. FX for you.

So when I had BW on Tuesday my estrogen was 5705. wow.
I had my retrieval yesterday morning (Thursday) and out of the 31 follies they ended up with 19 oocytes. Out of those 18 fertilized! We will not be updated again until next Thursday with our cryo-report. FX!

Meanwhile I'm extremely swollen and bloated feeling. Lots of cramping and I'm only comfortable when I'm laying still. No fever. No bleeding. I'll be sooo glad when this subsides. FX that it's sooner than later.

Best of luck to all the ladies here, I'll be updating from now on on the MAR/APR thread as well. Thanks for all your support and feedback!

Dust for all!
*Leah* likes this.

4dpt5d - BFP!!! WOW!

March 8th, 2013, 03:43 PM
MamaLeah - eggcellent report!!! Drink lots of water and gatorade! Hang in there ((HUGS))

Diegosgirl, of course I don't WANT you to have polyps, but I am glad they found something that might have possibly hindered implantation/give you an answer as to why the cycle didn't work. Did they do a mock transfer before your IVF cycle?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search